Welcome to the Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages! We have been building a collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series of games since 1995, and we could use your help! To begin browsing our site, you should select one of the games on the left side menu. If you would like to help us build the site, you can learn how to get started as an editor, read over the help files, or look through our guide to helping out. If you'd like to discuss the Elder Scrolls with other users, please consider using the UESP forums.
This site's purpose is to provide information; therefore, most of the content contains spoilers.
Creatures of TES Online — May 22, 2013
Over the last few months, details of various creatures that will be present in TES Online have been released. Information on two previously seen creatures, the ogrim and the dreugh, are available, while a new creature, the wamasu, has been revealed today. The full list of confirmed creatures can be found here.
Skyrim Legendary Edition — Apr 25, 2013
A Skyrim Legendary Edition has been announced for PC, 360 and PS3, containing all three DLC. It's scheduled for release on June 4 in North America, and June 7 in Europe and Australia.
Join a UESPWiki Project! — Apr 23, 2013
UESPWiki's projects need you! Whether you're new to the community and looking for a way to help out or a veteran editor looking for a new task to sink your teeth into, our projects are a great way to make a difference at UESP. Check out our three newest projects:
If those don't interest you, take a look at our full list of projects here. There are projects for loremasters, fans of old games, our site's images, and more!
Each project page has detailed instructions for the project's tasks and a talk page for any questions you may have. If you're new to editing, the help pages contain plenty of useful information to help get you started, including how to edit pages, how to use wiki formatting and markup, and our in-depth style guide.
No More Skyrim DLC — Apr 15, 2013
In a post on BethBlog today, Bethesda has announced that the Skyrim development team will no longer be working on the game, and instead are moving onto their next project. Pete Hines has confirmed that this is the end of any future DLC for Skyrim. Minor game updates may still be released.
The Elder Scrolls Online Beta — Apr 09, 2013
Two more waves of invites to the next public beta for The Elder Scrolls Online are being sent out in the next few days. Check your email now, and don't forget to check the spam folder (just in case). The link to sign-up for future beta tests is still working, so put your name down quick.
If you have received an invite, check the FAQ for some more information.
Full Release of Patch 1.9 — Apr 08, 2013
Patch 1.9 is now available on PS3 and Xbox. A new difficulty setting of "Legendary" is added, along with a system designed to remove the maximum level limit of 81. There are more bug fixes than any other patch to date, so be sure to check the full list on the patches page.
Current Featured Article
Dragonborn:The Final Descent
Once a prosperous East Empire Company mining outpost, Raven Rock's plummet has been a striking one. Now a House Redoran colony, the settlement is virtually forgotten by all except its handful of bleak residents—most of whom lost their jobs when the local mine was depleted. You'll hear the gloomy residents talking about their frustrations openly, and this mood persists even after freeing the citizens slaving for Miraak during Cleansing the Stones. Councilor Lleril Morvayn will put words on the problem: "It used to be one of the richest ebony mines in Morrowind, but it dried out years ago. Now, we're barely holding on out here. Without the mine, Raven Rock doesn't feel like it can last much longer."
Current Featured Image
Did you know...
- ... that the Ingenium was a device created by the two Dunmer Sul and Vuhon which used souls to draw off energy from Clavicus Vile's realm of Oblivion in order to keep Baar Dau from crashing into Vivec City?
- ... that Nirn's two moons, Masser and Secunda, vanished from 4E 98 until 4E 100, an event that is now called the Void Nights?
- ... that The Black Horse Courier, Cyrodiil's only newspaper, is funded by the Elder Council and distributed for free to the population?
- ... that the White-Gold Concordat was signed in 4E 175, banning the worship of Talos within the Empire?
- ... that necromancy is only illegal in the province of Morrowind?
- ... that the continent Atmora, the original homeland of the proto-Nords, is said to be inhospitable as of the late Third Era?
- ... that the Goldbrand was supposedly wielded by Emperor Titus Mede II in the Battle of the Red Ring of 4E 175 against the Aldmeri Dominion, although this has never been officially confirmed by the Imperial government?
- ... that the Sload created the Thrassian Plague which caused half of the population of the Iliac Bay, and perhaps even Tamriel, to die out in 1E 2260?
- ... that marauders in Oblivion are always equipped with swords and heavy armor?
- ... that Ushnar gro-Shadborgob sells ale between 8pm and 10pm, five days a week?