Welcome to the Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages! We have been building a collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series of games since 1995, and we could use your help! To begin browsing our site, you should select one of the games on the left side menu. If you would like to help us build the site, you can learn how to get started as an editor, read over the help files, or look through our guide to helping out. If you'd like to discuss the Elder Scrolls with other users, please consider using the UESP forums.
This site's purpose is to provide information; therefore, most of the content contains spoilers.
ESO Loyalty Program Revealed— August 21, 2014
To show their appreciation for long time subscribers, ZeniMax Online Studios has announced that any player who has remained subscribed to Elder Scrolls Online for a total of three months, excluding the initial time provided with the game and any other complimentary game time that has been received, will be given a High Hrothgar Wraith as a vanity pet. Additionally, ZeniMax has also confirmed that further rewards will be given to loyal subscribers for players who have achieved six months during with their subscription was active, although what those rewards will end up being has yet to be released to the public.
The program will officially start this September, and any eligible players will be informed via email. Players who have let their subscription lapse for a period of time, but intend to continue at a later time do not have to fear the possibility of missing out on any subscriber rewards, they are still eligible for the loyalty program. Newer players or ones who have let their subscription lapse will receive any loyalty rewards when they reach the milestones.
ESO Update 4 Coming in September — August 18, 2014
Following on the tail of the third content update for The Elder Scrolls Online
, the fourth update has been announced to come out in September
. With the new update will come access to upper Craglorn, alongside a new trial for your adventuring party. Additionally, a new test for your abilities will come from the new Dragonstar Arena. To finish off this announcement, a new teaser trailer
has also been released to showcase the new game content.
Update 3 Released — August 10, 2014
ESO on Steam — July 17, 2014
is now available for purchase on Steam
. Steam trading cards are available for the game, and players who buy the Imperial Edition
before July 21 will receive an in-game Whiterun Wolfhound
vanity pet. Current customers will not be given a Steam key nor any way to obtain the Wolfhound.
New Veteran Crypt of Hearts Launched — June 25, 2014
Today's patch for ESO
marks the release of the new Veteran Crypt of Hearts
, new field of view options, improved lighting, and the ability to pick up and use weapons and armor. The weapons and armor are of low quality, have no gold value, and yield very little inspiration if deconstructed, though they can be upgraded. Some other tweaks have been made to the game, which you can read about here
Craglorn Launched — May 23, 2014
The first additional content update for The Elder Scrolls Online
has been released. Craglorn
is a veteran adventure zone specifically tailored for four-player groups. 12-player Trials against deadly enemies with fantastic rewards are included.
ESO PS4 and Xbox One Versions Delayed — May 8, 2014
The Elder Scrolls Online release for the PS4 and Xbox One has been delayed for around six months, due to problems adapting the game to those systems. Updates on progress, character transfers, and expected beta dates will follow.
A special offer has been created for those wishing to play the game as soon as possible; "anyone who purchases and plays the PC/Mac version of The Elder Scrolls Online by the end of June will have the opportunity to transfer their character(s) to either console version when they are released."
Get Ready for Elder Scrolls Online with the UESP — March 29, 2014
ESO is only a day away and everyone here at the UESP has been busy the past few months making sure we have as much content available as possible. Just some of the things we have already include:
- ESO Main Page — The start of all our ESO game content.
- Map — We've completely redone our map system to support ESO. It is still a little rough in places but many locations have already been added.
- Skills — A near complete description of all the game skills and abilities.
- Professions — Crafting information.
- Books — Almost 600 in-game books waiting for you to read!
- UESP Guild — Join our UESP site guild to chat or adventure with us in-game.
There's so much more and we will be continually adding content over the next few months...we hope to see you in Tamriel!
Current Featured Article
Tiber Septim brought peace to Tamriel in 2E 896, by conquering all of the known world. Thus began the Third Era. — One of the loading screens in Skyrim
Battle of Stros M'Kai, the penultra of the Crowns
The Tiber Wars were a series of conflicts spanning through the second half of the last century of the Second Era, started by the Colovian warlord Cuhlecain and continued by his general Tiber Septim. The results of the wars were manifold, most important of them being the end of the Interregnum with the founding of the Third Empire with Septim as its first Emperor, the proclamation of the Third Era, and the unification of Tamriel for the first and only time in its history. (more...)
Current Featured Image
Did you know...
- ... that a Dremora wrote about the experience of being conjured in I was Summoned by a Mortal?
- ... that there are seventeen different types of Khajiit, and which type of Khajiit is born is tied to the Lunar Lattice?
- ... that jagga, fermented pig's milk, is popular in Valenwood?
- ... that Nirn is the name of the planet on which Tamriel, the continent that hosts most events in The Elder Scrolls games, is located?
- ... that the Psijic Order has removed their home isle of Artaeum from the world twice?
- ... that the Ayleid language frequently uses compound words?
- ... that a variety of diseases can be caught by unlucky travelers in the Iliac Bay region, Vvardenfell, Cyrodiil and Skyrim?
- ... that the continent of Yokuda, the original home of the Redguards, sunk around 1E 792?
- ... that mazte is beer local to Morrowind, brewed from fermented saltrice?
- ... that Morrowind is the first TES game in which the player's stamina regenerates on its own?