Welcome to the Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages! We have been building a collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series of games since 1995, and we could use your help! To begin browsing our site, you should select one of the games on the left side menu. If you would like to help us build the site, you can learn how to get started as an editor, read over the help files, or look through our guide to helping out. If you'd like to discuss the Elder Scrolls with other users, please consider using the UESP forums.
This site's purpose is to provide information; therefore, most of the content contains spoilers.
Legends Revealed — April 21, 2016
Bethesda Softworks has broken the silence around The Elder Scrolls: Legends
with the launch of their product website
, including descriptions of the game and its features, as well as an option to sign up for the beta.
ESO Second Anniversary Event — March 30, 2016
Oblivion Turns Ten — March 20, 2016
Thieves Guild Announced — January 28, 2016
Legends Delayed — December 18, 2015
The PR silence on The Elder Scrolls: Legends
was broken today when Bethesda
's Pete Hines
confirmed via Twitter that the card game won't be released in 2015. This is the first piece of information to be released since the initial Fall 2015 release date was silently removed from the official website.
Orsinium Released — November 18, 2015
Orsinium Announced — October 5, 2015
Classic Bethesda Games Now Available via GOG.com — August 26, 2015
Imperial City on PTS — July 29, 2015
Imperial City Announced — July 15, 2015
New ESO Creative Director — June 29, 2015
Bethesda's E3 Showcase — June 15, 2015
Current Featured Article
Sancre Tor (or the Golden Hill) was a fortified city in Colovia, located in the Jerall Mountains north of the city of Chorrol. It is said to be the mythical birthplace and final resting place of Reman Cyrodiil and his successors. It is notable for the Fort Runestones placed throughout the complex during the First Era. (more...)
Current Featured Image
Did you know...
- ... that Malacath was supposedly created when Boethiah ate the Altmeri ancestor spirit Trinimac?
- ... that Mehrunes Dagon is said to have been created in the bowels of Lyg by the Magna Ge?
- ... that Meridia is believed to have originally been a Magna Ge, going by the name of Merid-Nunda?
- ... that there are seventeen different types of Khajiit, and which type of Khajiit is born is tied to the Lunar Lattice?
- ... that the Knahaten Flu, which lasted over four decades, nearly wiped out the whole race of the silver-skinned Kothringi people?
- ... that there are 187 named NPCs who are essential at one point or another in Oblivion?
- ... that the Shivering Isles is split into two distinct regions: Mania, the lighthearted side of its ruler's madness, and Dementia, the darker side?
- ... that the continent Atmora, the original homeland of the proto-Nords, is said to be uninhabitable as of the late Third Era?
- ... that when going through an Oblivion Gate in Oblivion, you're usually going to one of seven random worlds?
- ... that Oblivion is the first TES game in which the player's magicka regenerates on its own?