Morrowind:Aengoth the Jeweler
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Aengoth the Jeweler (aengoth)|
|Location||The Rat In the Pot|
Long Blade (58)
Medium Armor (58)
|Faction(s)||Thieves Guild (Mastermind)|
Aengoth the Jeweler, a Bosmer scout, is a Mastermind in the Thieves Guild. He's the leader of the Ald'ruhn Guild, and can be found at The Rat In the Pot in the cellar just below the bar. Besides being a primary quest giver for the Guild, Aengoth also offers medium training in Block, Long Blade, and Medium Armor to higher-ranking members.
 Quests Given
- Loot the Mages Guild: Borrow a tanto and any other things you want from the Ald'ruhn Mages Guild.
- Redoran Master Helm: Stick it to a Redoran councilor by stealing his master helm.
- Naughty Gandosa: Steal a naughty little girl's book.
- Withershins: Pick up a copy of this rare book.
- Retrieve the Scrap Metal: Protect the Thieves Guild by making a Spider Centurion.
- The Darts of Judgement: Steal four daedric darts from a Redoran Guard.
 Related Quests
- Remove the Heads of the Thieves Guild: Wipe out the three top bosses in the Thieves Guild.
- If you talk to Aengoth about "scrap metal" before being given the quest, he'll skip quests.
- This bug is fixed by the Morrowind Patch Project.