Morrowind:Aeta Wave-Breaker's Jewels
|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
- Find Aeta Wave-Breaker in the West Gash region, east of Caldera, and tell her that you will help recover her stolen jewels.
- Find the thieves' hideout: the cave Shushishi, northeast of Aeta.
- Make your way through the cave until you find the Khajiit Dro'Zhirr.
- Either kill Dro-zhirr, or "convince" him to give you the jewels.
- Bring the jewels back to Aeta to receive the 300 gold.
Aeta can be found in the West Gash region, directly east of Caldera, looking wistfully across the hills to the east. If you don't see her there, find the armorer's shop, and look for the stone wall opposite his entrance. Go around the northern end of the wall and head southeast for a few steps; she should be easy to spot. Speak to her about "some notorious thieves" and agree to retrieve her jewels.
The cave of Shushishi, where Dro'Zhirr and his fellow bandits are hiding, is northeast of Aeta, roughly east of the Caldera Governor's Hall. If you are able to use a levitate spell (or have a similar way of getting across high obstacles), get to the top of the hills northeast of Aeta. (Otherwise, you'll have to head south and take the long walk around the hills.) You should see a ravine that runs north-to-south on the other side; the entrance to Shushishi is right at the southern end of the ravine. If you have reasonable climbing skills, you can also climb the cleft in the hills just southeast of the Indalen Ancestral tomb, northeast of Caldera. You will end up just above the Abaelun Mine. It is then just a short walk east and south to Shushishi.
Inside the Cave
When you enter Shushishi, prepare to be attacked by an Orc carrying a random magic axe. As you progress through the cave, you'll encounter several other bandits as well as four slaves. Dro'Zhirr himself won't attack, so you can either persuade him to give you the jewels or take them by force.
Collecting the Reward
- Killing Dro'Zhirr is optional, as he can be persuaded to part with Aeta's jewels if you offer to split the reward money with him (an agreement which, of course, you do not necessarily need to keep).
- If you do not repay your debt to Dro'Zhirr, all members of the Thieves Guild in Caldera will refuse to do business with you. This really isn't a big deal, since the only Thieves Guild operative in Caldera is Elmussa Damori, who doesn't provide any services. The only way this could possibly affect you is if you used Command Humanoid to drag a Thieves Guild service provider to Caldera.
These Codes can be used along with the
Journal Console Command and Quest ID given within the chart to update the quest to a certain point.