|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
 Quick Walkthrough
- Talk with the Wise Woman Sinnammu Mirpal in the Ahemmusa Camp.
- Secure the Ald Daedroth shrine (north of the camp) for Sinnammu (easiest method is to kill everyone).
- Return to Sinnammu and escort her to the Inner Shrine to be named Nerevarine.
 Detailed Walkthrough
 Ahemmusa Camp
If you haven't found out the location of the Ahemmusa Camp yet, ask the Ashlanders. The Ahemmusa Tribe can be found on the far northeast corner of the main island (check your in-game map once you talk to her about it). It's a long walk, but you can grab a boat from Khuul to Dagon Fel and on to Tel Mora, which is just southeast of the Ahemmusa Camp.
 Sinnammu Mirpal
Once you reach the Ahemmusa Camp, enter the Wise Woman's Yurt to talk to Sinnammu Mirpal. At first she will require that you show courtesy to her Gulakhans: Kausi, Dutadalk, and Yenammu. Speak with these three about the Nerevarine before coming back to her. Kausi can be found in his Yurt, and Dutadalk and Yenammu in Dutadalk's Yurt. When you return to Sinnammu, mention that you wish her to name you the Nerevarine. She agrees, but on one condition: that you secure a safe place in Ald Daedroth, an ancient Daedric Shrine north of the camp (check your in-game map). Once you make it safe, you will have to escort her there to prove it. Secure Ald Daedroth to be recognized as Ahemmusa Nerevarine.
 Ald Daedroth
Ald Daedroth is directly north of the camp, though it's quite a swim (or walk if you have a Water Walking spell handy). Things are a bit more complicated when you arrive there, however; the shrine is occupied by two sides (Ordinators and Cultists) who hate you and each other. You can either watch them fight and kill the winners, or speed things along yourself. Note that there is a peaceful solution since when Sinnammu mentions safe, all she needs is to be able to enter the Inner Shrine to the statue safely. You can use the Calm line of spells to initiate conversation with the members, and there's an Ordinator outside who will talk to you before attacking. If you tell the Ordinators that you are there to rip off the shrine, they will leave you and Sinnammu alone. For the cultists, you need to talk to the priestess Hlireni Indavel in the Antechamber. You'll need a high Speechcraft (50 or higher) in order for her to take pity on the Ahemmusa. If your level or reputation is 20 or higher you can offer to spare her life. Otherwise, you'll need to persuade her to go along. Of course, if you don't like all this work you can just kill the cultists and move on.
If you go for the violent approach, be wary of your foes. You may encounter Golden Saints and Dremora (if you loot the shrines) besides the Ordinators and cultists. Some cultists have weapons that paralyze and the NPCs have the usual assortment of relatively good gear (Bonemold armor, magic weapons, etc...), though you would need a few trips if you wanted to sell it all.
 Escorting Sinnammu
Once you've made the shrine safe, return to Sinnammu and escort her to the shrine. She has water walking ability so don't worry about her in the water. Once you bring her to the Inner Shrine's statue, she will recognize you as the Nerevarine and give you the Madstone of the Ahemmusa to identify yourself as such. You can now continue on to getting the other Ashlander tribes to recognize you as the Nerevarine (the exact order you do them is unimportant). You receive one point of Reputation when you bring her to the shrine, and another when she acknowledges you as Nerevarine.
- You can ask Sinnammu to accompany you to the shrine on your first trip there and have her wait at the small island just south of the shrine. This will save you most of the extra trip. However, sometimes she tends to glitch and disappear when you take this approach.
- Once you complete the quest, Sinnammu will go back to her yurt at the Ahemmusa Camp. (As soon as you leave the cell, she teleports there, you can't follow her or anything.) The tribe never actually moves into Ald Daedroth.
- You may already have cleared out Ald Daedroth when doing the quest Sheogorath of the House of Troubles, which also takes place there.
- It is possible to start this quest without speaking to Nibani. The talk option with Hlireni Indavel "To make the Ahemmusa safe" sometimes appears before formally starting this quest. Talking to the Ordinators at Ald Daedroth starts the Ahemmusa Nerevarine quest improperly.
- This bug is fixed by the Morrowind Patch Project.
 Quest Stages
These Codes can be used along with the
Journal Console Command and Quest ID given within the chart to update the quest to a certain point.
|Ahemmusa Nerevarine (Other)|
|Quest ID||Index||Journal Entry|
|B2_AhemmusaKill||1||I have slain an Ahemmusa Ashlander. Now it will be impossible to have friendly dealings with them or their leaders.|
|B2_AhemmusaWalk||10||Sinnammu Mirpal accompanies me to Ald Daedroth. If she can pass safely into the old sanctuary and see the great statue there, she will name me Ahemmusa Nerevarine.|
|B2a_Kausi||1||The gulakhan Kausi of the Ahemmusa admitted that they are a poor, sad tribe, without an ashkhan, and led by a wise woman. He asked me to talk to the wise woman, Sinnammu Mirpal, and do the deeds of a hero, and save the Ahemmusa.|
|B2b_Dutadalk||1||The gulakhan Dutadalk of the Ahemmusa told me to speak to the wise woman, Sinnammu Mirpal, and to tell her I will find a safe place for the Ahemmusa.|
|B2c_Yenammu||1||The gulakhan Yenammu of the Ahemmusa told me to speak to the wise woman, Sinnammu Mirpal. She is the Ahemmusa leader.|
Up: Main Quest
Next: Hortator and Nerevarine