|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Location||Guild of Mages|
|Faction(s)||Mages Guild (Associate)|
Ajira is a Khajiit alchemist and an Associate of the Mages Guild. Ajira can be found in the alchemical storeroom on the lower level of the Balmora Guild of Mages, behind her desk and near the guild guide, Masalinie Merian.
Ajira starts by offering relatively simple first line quests for the Mages Guild which generally involve gathering various ingredients from the Bitter Coast and Ascadian Isles for her alchemical exploits. Her quests also involve her bet with Galbedir on who will reach Journeyman rank first, which allows you to easily steal loot worth more than 60k from Galbedir. Her later quests become far more difficult, involving the acquisition of extremely valuable artifacts.
Ajira sells ingredients, potions, and alchemy supplies, and also offers minor training in Alchemy, Conjuration, and Enchant. She is a restocking vendor of the following ingredients: Black Anther, Comberry, Crab Meat, Heather, Hound Meat, Kwama Cuttle, Scales, Small Kwama Egg and Willow Anther.
 Related Quests
- Four Types of Mushrooms: Help Ajira research four different local mushroom species.
- Fake Soul Gem: You must help Ajira ensure she wins a bet.
- Four Types of Flowers: Another mission to find some local flowers for Ajira to study.
- Ceramic Bowl: A simple run to the local shop to fetch a ceramic bowl for Ajira.
- Stolen Reports: Find Ajira's stolen reports on mushrooms and flowers.
- Staff of Magnus: Recover a powerful staff from the Assu Cave.
- Warlock's Ring: Receive the location of another powerful artifact.
- Bungler's bane: "Bungler's Bane grows on trees and sometimes other things. It looks like the tree has brown shelves. Ajira warns you not to eat Bungler's Bane."
- Foyada Mamaea: "Foyadas are valleys made by lava from Red Mountain. Foyada Mamaea is very old, very easily recognized. An old Dwemer bridge crosses the Foyada near Fort Moonmoth."
- Gold kanet: "Gold kanet grows near rocks. It has yellow flowers and broad dark-green leaves. The leaves are spiny, so Ajira warns you not to touch the leaves."
- Heather: "Heather has needles like the trees in Skyrim and High Rock, but it grows near the ground and has pink flowers."
- Help in a fight: "Ajira sells potions of restore health for when you are bleeding. And potions of restore fatigue for when you are weary."
- High places: "Yes, Ajira knows. You have the… What do you call it? The curiosity? Yes, Ajira likes to reach all the high places, too. And Ajira has just the potion for you. A potion of rising force."
- Hypha facia: "Hypha Facia looks much like Bungler's Bane and grows like a shelf on trees and other things. Hypha Facia is safe to eat, but make sure it is not Bungler's Bane."
- Lake Amaya: "To get to Lake Amaya, go southeast out of Balmora, past Fort Moonmoth. Then follow the signs and take the road to Pelagiad. After you cross the Foyada Mamaea, go towards Suran at the next crossroads. All the flowers Ajira needs are near the path to Suran which runs along the north shore of Lake Amaya."
- Local brews: "Yes, Ajira sells mazte, flin, and sujamma. They make you as strong as a kagouti and half as smart. Puts hairs on your face."
- Luminous russula: "Russula comes from a short, smelly toadstool which is brown on top."
- Odai: "The Odai is the river here in Balmora. Goes right through middle of town."
- Stoneflower petals: "Stoneflowers are dark blue and their stems bend towards the ground when they are in bloom. Their leaves look like they are folded among the stems."
- Telvanni bug musk: "Ajira does not like the Telvanni, but even Khajiit like the smell of bug musk. Try some and see how all the men/women like you."
- Violet coprinus: "Coprinus comes from long-stemmed toadstools which glow blue at night."
- Willow anther: "Willow flowers are reddish and tall, but they do not bend to the ground like stoneflowers. The leaves are long and thin."
- Despite the in-game storyline about the bet with Galbedir, Ajira will stay an Associate forever while Galbedir is already a Journeyman at the beginning of the game.
- Negative numbers indicate restocking items.