Morrowind:An Invisible Son
|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
 Quick Walkthrough
- Speak to the invisible Cassius Olcinius in the Plaza of St. Delyn canton in Vivec.
- (Optional) Speak to Cassius's father, Lucretinaus.
- Speak to Fevyn Ralen in the Telvanni canton.
- (Optional) Return to Lucretinaus for the money to pay off Cassius's debt.
- Return to Cassius, who is now visible again.
- Speak to Lucretinaus to receive your reward.
 Detailed Walkthrough
 The Invisible Man
You may find an invisible man (or at least mostly invisible) wandering around in the Plaza of St. Delyn Canton in Vivec. Cassius Olcinius has been cursed by a wizard and asks you to go to Fevyn Ralen for a solution on his behalf, as people are scared of him, and he's too embarrassed to speak with his father, the trader Lucretinaus Olcinius, whose shop you are standing in front of.
 The Father
You can speak with his father first, inside the shop. At first he'll be too busy to offer any help to his son, but will give you 75 gold for your assistance.
 The Wizard
Fevyn Ralen can be found in the Waistworks of the Telvanni compound, in his shop behind the door marked 'Telvanni Mage'. Fevyn will tell you that Cassius asked to be made invisible, but has not paid the 400 gold that Fevyn charged him. Fevyn will not remove the invisibility until he is paid. Here, you have three options:
- Refuse to pay the debt.
- Pay the debt yourself.
- Return to Lucretinaus's shop and mention the debt to him. Lucretinaus will give you the 400 gold.
 The Visible Man
Assuming you pay the debt, either out of your own pocket or with the money Lucretinaus gave you, Cassius will now be visible. He does not have anything to reward you with, other than his thanks. However, Lucretinaus will give you a 100 gold reward. If you paid the debt out of your own pocket, he will also reimburse you.
- If you pay Fevyn Ralen with your own money, Cassius Olcinius will thank you and the quest will end, but he will actually remain invisible. To properly make him visible, refuse to pay Fevyn Ralen, then talk again with Lucretinaus Olcinius who will give you gold, then return to Ralen.
 Quest Stages
These Codes can be used along with the
Journal Console Command and Quest ID given within the chart to update the quest to a certain point.