Morrowind:Andavel Ancestral Tomb
|This place page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|# of Zones||1|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|Andavel Ancestral Tomb|
A shrine to St. Veloth can be found in this tomb. It is occupied by five random Daedra. Loot consists of a Journeyman's Lockpick, a few ingredients, three chests with random goods and a key to a door in this tomb.
 Family Members
There are two known members of the Andavel family:
- Drathyn Andavel, a worshipper of Molag Bal in Esutanamus
- Mertisi Andavel, a Telvanni nightblade who sells spells in Tel Branora
- In the first hall, the very last urn on the left is trapped.
- You can find a soul gem in the small chest near the entrance, perfect to trap the soul of a daedra here!
- To access the south hallway, you must be able to unlock a level 10 locked wooden door, or find the key in the small room.