|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
 Quick Walkthrough
- Ask Caius Cosades in Balmora for orders.
- Talk with Hasphat Antabolis in the Fighters Guild, north of the Mages Guild in the center of town. Hasphat will be in the training room.
- To get him to give you the information, you must bring him a Dwemer puzzle box from the Dwemer ruins of Arkngthand.
- Find the ruins northeast of Moonmoth Legion Fort.
- Find the bandits' leader in the Cells of Hollow Hand, kill him, and take the Dwemer puzzle box on the left.
- Receive the notes for Caius from Hasphat upon returning the puzzle box.
- Return to Caius Cosades.
- Speak with Hasphat again to get a key which opens the lower levels of Arkngthand.
 Detailed Walkthrough
 Hasphat Antobolis
Your first task from Caius is to talk to Hasphat Antabolis about the Nerevarine and Sixth House cults. Antabolis can be found in the training room on the lower floor of the Balmora Fighters Guild in the center of town. However, he wants a favor before he gives you the information. All you have to do is obtain a Dwemer puzzle box from a local ruin: Arkngthand.
 Travel to Arkngthand
- Leave Balmora from the southern entrance, and head east.
- You will reach a fork in the road around Moonmoth Legion Fort, which has three roads to choose from. Head northeast towards Molag Mar.
- If you have chosen the correct path, you will soon approach an ancient Dwemer bridge crossing Foyada Mamaea. Snowy Granius, a bandit, waylays travelers on the bridge.
- Shortly after the end of the bridge, you will see a Dwemer ruin on your right. This is Arkngthand. Turn the crank handle, and proceed inside.
 Ruins of Arkngthand
At the bottom level of the ruins are two bandits, Frink Ruuz and Surus Velvus. To find the puzzle box, face west, toward the three doors leading to Weepingbell Hall. Above those doors is a ledge, accessible by a ramp made of rocks. Climb the ramp and enter the door to the Cells of Hollow Hand, on your left. The puzzle box is on the shelves, which is on the left when you enter the room. However, the boss of the bandits, Boss Crito, is also in there. Once you have taken the puzzle box, you can return to Hasphat. You can also continue to explore the ruins but it has no bearing on the quest.
 Return to Hasphat
Returning the puzzle box to Hasphat will get you the information that Caius requested. Hasphat says that Sharn gra-Muzgob would be a good person to talk to for more information. Return to Caius and deliver the information to him.
- If you return to Hasphat later, he will give you a key for use on the lower levels of Arkngthand, (in case you don't have a good Security skill or Open spell). The key can be used to open a door from Heaven's Gallery into Land's Blood Gallery.
- Nothing will prevent you from reading the information given to you by Hasphat Antabolis. However, Dorisa Darvel does not actually stock any of the books listed.
- After returning the puzzle box to Hasphat, you can talk to him about Dwemer then Dwemer Sites to mark the Nchuleftingth and Mzuleft ruins on your map. If his disposition is sufficiently high, you can then talk to him about Nchuleftingth to obtain a letter of introduction that you can give to Senilias Cadiusus.
- You cannot pick up the Dwemer Puzzle Box until this quest is active.
 Quest Stages
These Codes can be used along with the
Journal Console Command and Quest ID given within the chart to update the quest to a certain point.
|Prev: Report to Caius Cosades||Up: Main Quest||Next: Gra-Muzgob Informant|