The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Artisa Arelas (artisa arelas)|
|Location||The Abbey of St. Delyn the Wise|
- Background: "I am Artisa Arelas, Pilgrim."
- Latest rumors:
- "The Temple has been pressuring Mistress Dratha to allow them to put some healers in Tel Mora. Women, of course."
- "Someone thinks the Masque of Clavicus Vile is here on Vvardenfell. Apparently there are many copies of 'N'Gasta! Kvata! Kvakis!' here on Vvardenfell. N'Gasta was a great Sload necromancer and servant of Clavicus Vile in the Second Era, and he may have had a wizard's tower here. An agent came to me asking questions about N'Gasta. The agent would not give his name, but I have learned he was in the employ of someone named Sorkvild the Raven."
- Masque of Clavicus Vile: "It is a powerful Daedric artifact that makes its wearer seem charming and trustworthy. According to legend, it seems to come and go as it pleases, appearing here and there according to the perverse whims of its patron."
- Sorkvild the Raven: "Sarnir the Clerk of Dagon Fel has spoken of him. Sorkvild the Raven has occupied an old wizard's tower in those parts, and he has a local reputation as a necromancer."