Morrowind:Aryon Ancestral Tomb
|This place page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|# of Zones||1|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|Aryon Ancestral Tomb|
The tomb is in the Ashlands east of Caldera and past Foyada Mamaea, and can be found by going to Ghostgate. Follow the wall east until you reach Sharapli. Follow the path that leads south, and go over the hills at the end of the path, you'll find the tomb there. You will find five undead here. The loot consists of a few potions, a copy of The Lunar Lorkhan, a few pieces of equipment, some ingredients (including an emerald), and a key to a locked chest.
 Family Members
There are seven known living members of the Aryon family:
- Master Aryon, a sorcerer, Master and a major quest-giver in the House Telvanni, living in his tower in Tel Vos
- Daras Aryon, a Silt Strider caravaner in Maar Gan
- Fevus Aryon, a slaver in Rotheran
- Mevrenea Aryon, a miner in the Halit Mine
- Ravoso Aryon, a pawnbroker and Retainer of the House Hlaalu in Suran
- Raynila Aryon, a bandit in Sargon
- Vevrana Aryon, a monk and a boat mistress at Holamayan