|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Athyn Sarethi (athyn sarethi)|
|Training||Short Blade (70)
Light Armor (66)
|Faction(s)||House Redoran (Councilman)|
Athyn Sarethi is a Dunmer agent and a Councilor in House Redoran. He can be found in Ald'ruhn in the Sarethi Manor in the Manor District with his wife Domesea Sarethi. He offers major training in Short Blade, and medium training in Light Armor and Sneak. He has powerful enemies; not only has he fended off three Morag Tong attacks already (one of which you get to witness), but his son has just recently been kidnapped as well.
Athyn wears a chitin cuirass with matching greaves and boots and an extravagant robe with a matching belt. He carries the clearly misnamed Llethri Manor key and a dwarven shortsword. Aside from his natural resistance to fire and the sanctuary provided by his ancestors, he knows no spells.
 Related Quests
- Redoran Hortator: You must persuade House Redoran to recognize you as their Hortator.
- Hortator and Nerevarine: Make the arrangements to meet the god Vivec and receive the plan to defeat Dagoth Ur.
- Guard Sarethi Manor: Guard Athyn Sarethi from assassins in his Ald'ruhn manor.
- Rescue Varvur Sarethi: Rescue Sarethi's son being held in the Venim Manor.
- Clear Varvur Sarethi's Name: Start the investigation into the murder of Sarethi's friend.
- Ondres Nerano's Slanders: Defend your House honor.
- Shurinbaal: Take care of some smugglers in Shurinbaal.
- The Mad Lord of Milk: Calm an enraged inhabitant of Milk.
- Miner Arobar's Support: Find out what or who has been influencing Councilor Miner Arobar.
- Duel with Bolvyn Venim: Challenge Bolvyn Venim to a duel to the death for the title of Archmaster.
- Mages Guild Monopoly: Convince three Redoran Councilors to support a proposal to allow House Telvanni to compete with the Mages Guild.