The Azura's Coast region consists mainly of the numerous islands to the south and east of Vvardenfell. It includes all of the southern islands east of the Daedric ruin of Ald Sotha, extends north to include the islands up the eastern coast and Zafirbel Bay, and three small peninsulas on the southeastern corner of Vvardenfell where a Shrine of Azura can be found.
The area is fairly desolate, and most of the territory is claimed by House Telvanni. It includes the towns and towers of Tel Mora, Tel Aruhn, Sadrith Mora, Tel Fyr, and Tel Branora. It is also home to numerous wizards, sorcerers, necromancers, and Ashlander Mabrigashes. Many of these are based in old Velothi remnants or caves, rather than wizard towers. By no means are all magic-workers in the area Telvanni, but the dominance of the Telvanni does mean that there is little objection to their activities.
As the area is dominated by the Telvanni, it is one of the least subject to the power of either the Empire or the Tribunal, though both have enclaves in the House capital, Sadrith Mora. Since Telvanni lords are usually over a thousand years old and very powerful, they tend to see the "gods" of the Tribunal as peers rather than supreme beings.
Although the area receives regular rain, the rocky terrain limits the region's agriculture. However, there are Ashlander camps scattered throughout the region. The area is full of ancestral tombs, and there are several significant Daedric Shrines on the islands. Many bandits prey on unwary travelers.
 Cities and Settlements
 Major Cities
- Sadrith Mora — A large city at the eastern periphery of Zafirbel Bay, and Telvanni Council seat.
 Smaller Towns
- Tel Aruhn — The Telvanni tower town of Archmagister Gothren.
- Tel Branora
- Tel Fyr — The isolated home of Divayth Fyr, and site of the Corprusarium.
- Tel Mora — The Telvanni tower town of Telvanni Councilor Mistress Dratha
- Tel Naga — The mushroom wizard tower of Master Neloth in Sadrith Mora.
 Imperial Forts
- Wolverine Hall — An Imperial Fort near Sadrith Mora.
 Ancestral Tombs
- Andalen Ancestral Tomb — A small tomb on Azura's Coast located southeast of the Erabenimsun Camp near the peninsula.
- Arano Ancestral Tomb — A large, Daedra infested tomb on the southern tip of Tel Branora's island.
- Arenim Ancestral Tomb — A large tomb on Azura's Coast south of Sadrith Mora, east of the Erabenimsun Camp, and close to the Holamayan monastery.
- Arys Ancestral Tomb — A small tomb on an island west of Tel Branora in the Azura's Coast region.
- Baram Ancestral Tomb — A large tomb on an island north of Tel Aruhn in the Azura's Coast region.
- Beran Ancestral Tomb — A Daedra infested tomb south of Tel Branora in the Azura's Coast region.
- Dreloth Ancestral Tomb — A small tomb on Azura's Coast, east of the Erabenimsun Camp.
- Hlaalu Ancestral Tomb — A medium-sized tomb on Azura's Coast, south of Molag Mar.
- Hlervi Ancestral Tomb — An island tomb north of Sadrith Mora in the Azura's Coast region.
- Hlervu Ancestral Tomb — A medium-sized tomb on Azura's Coast, south of the Holamayan Monastery.
- Marvani Ancestral Tomb — A small tomb concealing a larger one, called Tukushapal, in the southern Azura's Coast region near Tel Branora.
- Omaren Ancestral Tomb — A medium-sized, Daedra-occupied tomb leading to a lost Daedric Ruin in the Azura's Coast region, due east of Sadrith Mora and northeast of Anudnabia.
- Ravel Ancestral Tomb — A large, Daedra-occupied tomb north of the Shrine of Azura and southwest of the Holamayan Monastery.
- Raviro Ancestral Tomb — A small tomb occupied by some vampires west of Molag Mar.
- Redas Ancestral Tomb — A large, Daedra-occupied tomb just south of Molag Mar on Azura's Coast.
- Releth Ancestral Tomb — A small tomb on an island south of Telasero and northeast of Mzahnch in the Azura's Coast region.
- Sadryon Ancestral Tomb — A small tomb just north of Sadrith Mora in the Azura's Coast region.
- Savel Ancestral Tomb — A small but crowded tomb between Molag Mar and the Shrine of Azura on Azura's Coast.
- Verelnim Ancestral Tomb — A Daedra-occupied island tomb off of Azura's Coast, north of Holamayan and south-southeast of Wolverine Hall.
- Ashamanu Camp — An outcast Ashlander camp on an island west of Tel Aruhn.
- Bensiberib Camp — A small Ashlander camp located on the mainland of Azura's Coast between Tel Fyr and Tel Uvirith.
- Kaushtababi Camp — A small Ashlander camp south of Molag Mar, just over the mountains.
- Sobitbael Camp — A yurt on Azura's Coast, north of Erabenimsun Camp.
- Abanabi — A cave located on an island southwest of Sadrith Mora and northeast of Tel Fyr.
- Aharnabi — A small cave located just south of the Shrine of Azura, on the far southeastern point of Vvardenfell's mainland.
- Ainat — A small bandit cave, located on the eastern shore of the mainland, and directly west of the Holamayan Monastery.
- Ashirbadon — A small cave on the first island east of Bal Fell.
- Kumarahaz — A bandit cave northeast of Tel Branora, and a little east of the Abebaal Egg Mine.
- Maba-Ilu — An isolated necromancer's cave on an island east and south of Molag Mar in the Azura's Coast region.
- Masseranit — A bandit cave located on the first large island southwest of Molag Mar.
- Minabi — A medium-sized bandit cave directly south of the stronghold Telasero in the Azura's Coast Region.
- Pinsun — A smuggler cave south of Vos.
- Rissun — A small Sixth House cave on a tiny island east of Bal Fell.
- Salmantu — A small Sixth House base located on a peninsular just north of Holamayan.
- Tukushapal — A hidden cavern located within the Marvani Ancestral Tomb.
- Yakanalit — A small slaver hideout on an island northeast of Bal Fell.
 Daedric Ruins
- Ald Daedroth — A large Daedric shrine that is located on the farthest island off the eastern coast of Sheogorad and north of Ahemmusa Camp.
- Almurbalarammi — A medium-sized Daedric shrine to Sheogorath, located near the center of the peninsula east of Molag Mar.
- Anudnabia — A sealed Daedric shrine on an isle just east of Sadrith Mora.
- Bal Fell — A large shrine to Sheogorath on an island in the southern sea.
- Esutanamus — A shrine to Molag Bal south of Tel Mora.
- Kaushtarari — A small shrine to Malacath on an island south-southeast of Sadrith Mora and east of the Erabenimsun Camp.
- Shashpilamat — A shrine to Malacath on the Azura's Coast mainland, west of the Holamayan monastery.
- Yansirramus — An island shrine to Molag Bal southwest of Tel Aruhn.
- Zaintiraris — A shrine to Sheogorath south of Molag Mar.
 Dunmer Fortresses
 Dwemer Ruins
- Nchurdamz — A Dwemer ruin located to the east of Molag Mar and near another Dwemer ruin of a similar name, Nchardumz.
- Eluba-Addon Grotto — Just offshore from the Ahemmusa Camp.
- Mul Grotto — A small grotto on the first large island southwest of Molag Mar and east of Mzahnch.
- Vassamsi Grotto — A grotto just under a large island north of Tel Aruhn.
- Zalkin Grotto — A grotto just offshore from Holamayan Monastery island.
 Taverns & Inns
- Dirty Muriel's Cornerclub — A social gathering place for people of the shadier kind, outside of the Imperial fort Wolverine Hall.
- Fara's Hole in the Wall — A tavern near the Telvanni Council House in Sadrith Mora.
- Abebaal Egg Mine — On the north side of the island northwest of Tel Branora, run by Telvanni and staffed by slaves.
- Ahallaraddon Egg Mine — A small mine on the southeastern corner of the mainland, located north of the Shrine of Azura.
- Eretammus-Sennammu Egg Mine — A good-sized egg mine between Tel Branora and Molag Mar.
- Matus-Akin Egg Mine — An egg mine west of Holamayan and northeast of Molag Mar.
- Deserted Shipwreck — A vessel run aground about halfway between the two island ruins of Mzahnch and Bal Fell.
- Elf-Skerring — A large ship owned by Gals Arethi located at the docks of Sadrith Mora.
- Falvillo's Endeavor — A large vessel owned by Sedyni Veran at the docks of Vos.
- Lonely Shipwreck — Aptly named, as this vessel ran aground in the middle-of-nowhere.
- Lonesome Shipwreck — A sunken vessel located eastwards from the Ahemmusa Camp.
- Lost Shipwreck — A sunken vessel off the east coast of Morrowind.
- Pole Star — A small open boat at the docks of Tel Mora owned by Tonas Telvani who is offering transport.
- Prelude Shipwreck — Located to the east of Bal Fell. It should be within three islands of Bal Fell.
- Saucy — A small open vessel docked at Tel Aruhn.
- Spring — A small open boat at the docks of Tel Branora, owned by Nireli Farys who is offering transport.
- Strange Shipwreck — A vessel washed up on an island northeast of Sadrith Mora.
- Unknown Shipwreck — A vessel run aground a short way west of Sadrith Mora.
 Velothi Towers
- Hanud — A Velothi tower near Indoranyon stronghold.
- Mawia — A Velothi tower on a small island just off the coast southeast of Molag Mar.
- Odirniran — A Velothi tower that resembles a tomb located on Azura's Coast, west of the Shrine of Azura on the same peninsula.
 Other Landmarks
- Corprusarium — A series of caverns beneath Tel Fyr.
- Holamayan — Located on an isolated island located north of the Shrine of Azura on Azura's Coast.
- Zafirbel Bay — A large body of water on Azura's Coast.
- Shrine of Azura — A shrine to the Daedric Prince Azura on the southeastern tip of the mainland, one of the few Daedric shrines that is not ruined.
- Telvanni Council House — The headquarters of Great House Telvanni on Vvardenfell.
 Related Quests
- Necromancer in Mawia: Eliminate a necromancer from Mawia.
- Sheogorath of the House of Troubles: Visit the Statue of Sheogorath to finish the Pilgrimages of the Four Corners.
- Writ for Odaishah Yasalmibaal: Execute Odaishah near Tel Fyr.
 Miscellaneous Quests
- Search for Her Father's Amulet: Aid Satyana to find her father's amulet in the Arenim Ancestral Tomb.
- Widowmaker: Help a half-naked barbarian retrieve his prize axe from a witch.
|Raishi Erarbadon||Dunmer||Wise Woman||5||50||88||0||90||[17,0]|