|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Bolvyn Venim (bolvyn venim)|
|Location||Venim Manor Private Quarters|
|Faction(s)||House Redoran (Archmaster)|
Bolvyn Venim is a Dunmer crusader, and currently the Archmaster of House Redoran. He can be found in Venim Manor in Ald'ruhn with his wife Dilvene Venim. Somewhat of a natural leader, he is credited for securing House Redoran's landholdings during the opening of Vvardenfell and the successful move of the Council to Ald'ruhn. Venim is very suspicious of outlanders and will not support your bids to become either Hortator or Archmaster of the House. You will be forced to kill him in either case. According to rumors, he was having an affair with the wife of one of the other Councilors.
He is wearing a near complete set of ebony armor including the cuirass, both pauldrons, both bracers, greaves, and boots. He is also wearing an exquisite shirt with matching belt, pants, shoes, and ring. He is wielding a daedric dai-katana and he is carrying the key to his manor. Aside from his natural resistance to fire and the sanctuary provided by his ancestors, he knows no spells.
 Related Quests
- Redoran Hortator: You must persuade House Redoran to recognize you as their Hortator.
- Rescue Varvur Sarethi: Rescue Sarethi's son being held in the Venim Manor.
- Duel with Bolvyn Venim: Challenge Bolvyn Venim to a duel to the death for the title of Archmaster.
- The Hlervu Locket: Steal a locket from a Redoran bigwig, and give it back to its owner.
- Although Venim is not marked as essential, killing him before the appropriate time will break the main quest. In patched versions of the game, a script that runs if he is killed outside the Arena is added that simulates the "thread of prophecy is severed" message you receive when killing an essential NPC.