|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Recover yet another artifact in the crater of Red Mountain.
Recover the Crosier of St. Llothis the Pious.
 Quick Walkthrough
- Talk to Uvoo Llaren at the Temple in Ghostgate for your duties.
- Travel to Dagoth Ur to recover the Crosier of St. Llothis.
- Find the body of Voruse Bethrimo in the Inner Tower and get the staff.
- Return to Uvoo to complete the quest.
 Detailed Walkthrough
Uvoo Llaren in the Ghostgate Tribunal Temple asks you recover yet another artifact, the Crosier of St. Llothis in the crater of Red Mountain in Dagoth Ur's own stronghold.
 Crosier of St. Llothis the Pious
From the Ghostgate, just follow the path straight up the mountain, though you may need a Levitate spell to get past the last part and into the crater. The staff can be found beside the body of Voruse Bethrimo (who has a nice set of glass armor) in the Inner Tower accessed through the Inner Facility of the ruins. Be cautious of the powerful creatures you will encounter in the ruins.
Return to Llaren with the crosier for her congratulations.
- If you have trouble getting into Dagoth Ur, look for the crank near the broken struts to the left of the door.
- Once you are Patriarch of the Temple, you can go back to Uvoo, and she will return the Crosier to you for your own use. You probably shouldn't use it, however, as its enchantment causes damage to you and your armor, as well as blindness, making it impractical at best, suicidal at worst.
- It's a good idea to combine this quest with your visit to Dagoth Ur at the end of the main quest.
- This quest is no longer available after you become Patriarch.
- It is possible to kill the boss early, but it's not possible to pick up the heart (shield stays active). The side-effect of this is that you are no longer able to use any teleporting spells (intervention/recall) until you have completed the main quest.
 Quest Stages
These Codes can be used along with the
Journal Console Command and Quest ID given within the chart to update the quest to a certain point.
|Crosier of St. Llothis the Pious (TT_LlothisCrosier)
||There is one more relic that has been lost. Uvoo Llaren asked me to find the Crosier of St. Llothis the Pious. The Crosier was wielded in righteous battle against the minions of Dagoth Ur by the late Captain of the Buoyant Armigers, Voruse Bethrimo. It was lost on Red Mountain near the foul lair of Dagoth Ur himself and may be in his hands even now.
||Uvoo Llaren thanked me for returning the Crosier of St. Llothis the Pious.
||The Crosier of St. Llothis the Pious has been entrusted to my care.