|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
 Quick Walkthrough
- Talk to Endryn Llethan at the High Fane in the Vivec, Temple Canton for your duties.
- Go to the Arena Canton to convince Tanusea Veloth to leave the city.
- Find Tanusea in the pit and convince her to leave.
- Return to Endryn to complete the quest.
 Detailed Walkthrough
Endryn Llethan in the High Fane of the Vivec's Temple Canton asks you to convince Tanusea Veloth to leave the city, since she has contracted Corprus and may spread the incurable disease to others. Endryn suggests that since she is a devout pilgrim, she may be impressed if you show your devotion to the Temple's teachings. Llethan only knows that she is somewhere in the Arena Canton.
 Tanusea's Exile
Make your way north to the Arena and find Tanusea in the pit (you should be able to ask people where she is, but you have to talk to Llethan again to get any dialogue topics for her; check the northeast corner). Talk with her, and if your disposition is at least 80, you can convince her to leave Vivec as a favor to you. Alternatively, if you have a copy of Saryoni's Sermons on hand, you can quote from that, and she will leave.
Return to Endryn for your reward of two Potions of Cure Blight Disease.
- If you killed Tanusea Veloth, you will still receive the Temple reputation reward, but not the potions or disposition bonus.
- Sometimes, Tanusea Veloth isn't at the Arena, in which case you will have to reload on Xbox or on a PC use the console command
PlaceAtPC "Tanusea Veloth",1,20,1.
- Tanusea later
"moves"(scripted) to "Tower of Tel Fyr, Hall of Fyr".
- If you convince her to leave as a favor to you, without quoting from Saryoni's Sermons, the Journal entry still says you did.
- If you kill Tanusea and then search her corpse, you may contract Corprus that even Divayth Fyr can't cure, and your Main Quest is ruined.
 Quest Stages
These Codes can be used along with the
Journal Console Command and Quest ID given within the chart to update the quest to a certain point.
|Prev: Pilgrimages of the Seven Graces||Up: Tribunal Temple Quests||Next: Silent Pilgrimage|