|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
 Quick Walkthrough
- Talk to Eydis Fire-Eye for orders.
- Travel to Shulk Egg Mine and talk to the miners about some poachers.
- Enter the mine and find the Queen's Lair.
- Enter the Queen's Lair and kill the two egg-poachers.
- Return to Eydis for payment and possible advancement.
 Detailed Walkthrough
Eydis Fire-Eye in the Balmora Guild of Fighters asks you to take care of two egg poachers in the local Shulk Egg Mine, just south of town, for its owner Dram Bero. The mine is located along the Odai River south-southwest of Balmora.
 Acquiring Information on the Poachers
Chat with two egg miners outside the mine to learn the identities of the suspected poachers. Two former egg miners, Sevilo Othan and Daynila Valas, are the suspected poachers. Proceed into the mine and find the Queen's Lair (there are two entrances) where the Kwama Queen is located.
 The Egg Poachers
The poachers will attack as soon as you enter the Queen's Lair. Once they have been defeated, you can return to Eydis Fire-Eye to complete your assignment. You will receive 100 gold and four Quality Restore Fatigue Potions.
- After completing the quest, you can mention the egg poachers to Dram Bero, and his disposition will increase by five as long as it was less than 60.
- The mine has a number of Kwama Foragers that are aggressive; take them out as necessary. The Kwama Workers, however, are passive and will not attack you.
- You may encounter a bug where one of the poachers might disappear.
- If so, open the console and enter one of the following commands to spawn the NPC at the current location:
 Quest Stages
These Codes can be used along with the
Journal Console Command and Quest ID given within the chart to update the quest to a certain point.
|Prev: Exterminator||Up: Fighters Guild Quests||Next: The Telvanni Agents|