|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Take care of the outlaw Engaer in Tel Naga.
 Quick Walkthrough
- Speak to Hrundi at the Fighter's Guild in Wolverine Hall for your orders.
- Go to Tel Naga Great Hall, Upper Tower in town and find the outlaw Engaer.
- Kill him.
- Return to Hrundi.
 Detailed Walkthrough
 The Orders
Hrundi in the Wolverine Hall Fighter's Guild asks you to kill Engaer, an outlaw in Tel Naga in Sadrith Mora. Hrundi suggests to avoid the guards as he doesn't need further trouble with the Telvanni.
 Killing Engaer
Tel Naga Great Hall is just north of Wolverine Hall. There are two entrances into the Upper Tower, one high up from outside and one from inside the Lower Tower. You will need some form of levitation to reach either entrance. Engaer can be found in the northwest room of three trapped and locked (20) doors in the Upper Tower. The area is guarded by a single guard who is very close by, doesn't wander and stares you down continuously. You can taunt the guard into attacking if your sneak skill isn't high enough to untrap and unlock the door(s) undetected.
Once you get in the room you should be able to finish Engaer off without interruptions. The easiest way is to taunt him into attacking. If you use a Chameleon spell you should be able to sneak behind him and attack without alerting the entire tower. Another way to kill him is simply to attack once to get him to chase you, then run and jump over the hole leading to the lower floors of the tower. NPCs are too dumb to jump or cast Levitate/Slowfall, so he'll simply run right in and fall to his death.
Return to Hrundi for your 1,000 gold reward (half of the bounty).
- Since Engaer is a member of House Telvanni, you may find yourself kicked out of the faction because of this quest if you are also a member. To avoid this, you should either Taunt or cast Frenzy on him and allow him to strike the first blow before attacking him.
- The remaining two trapped and locked doors are storage rooms for armor and alchemy supplies. It may be worth your while to investigate these rooms as well; several armor pieces, magical weapons and a full set of Master quality alchemy tools are yours for the taking.
- A Divine Intervention spell or scroll will get you back quickly to Wolverine Hall.
 Quest Stages
These Codes can be used along with the
Journal Console Command and Quest ID given within the chart to update the quest to a certain point.
|Engaer's Bounty (FG_EngaerBounty)
||Hrundi told me he has a bounty contract on Engaer, a mercenary for Master Neloth at Tel Naga, the tower in Sadrith Mora.
||Hrundi paid me the bounty on Engaer.