|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Eno Hlaalu (eno hlaalu)|
|Home City||Vivec, Arena Canton|
|Faction(s)||Morag Tong (Grandmaster)|
Eno Hlaalu is the Grandmaster of the Morag Tong. He is the only person who you can speak to if you wish to join the Assassin's Guild. He can be found underneath the Arena in Vivec. Like the lower Masters of the Guild, he will hand out Writs of Execution for you to undertake. In addition, he has some Special Duties for you which the Masters do not. Eno is getting old, and looking to retire from his position. When you reach a high enough rank, he will allow you to challenge him for his position as Grandmaster, or you may let him retire peacefully. If you let him retire, he will disappear once you leave the area, never to be seen again.
 Related Quests
- Writs of Execution
- Writ for Feruren Oran: Prove your worth to the Morag Tong by performing the execution of Feruren Oran.
- Writ for Odaishah Yasalmibaal: Execute Odaishah near Tel Fyr.
- Writ for Toris Saren: Execute Toris in Vivec.
- Writ for Sarayn Sadus: Execute Sadus in Zaintirari.
- Writ for Ethal Seloth and Idroso Vendu: Execute Vendu and Seloth in Temporary Housing in Vivec.
- Writ for Guril Retheran: Execute Guril, found in Vivec.
- Writ for Galasa Uvayn: Execute Galasa, found in Vivec.
- Writ for Mavon Drenim: Execute Drenim in Vivec.
- Writ for Tirer Belvayn: Execute Tirer in the dungeon of Shara.
- Writ for Mathyn Bemis: Execute Mathyn Bemis in Vivec.
- Writ for Brilnosu Llarys: Execute Llarys in the Hlormaren stronghold.
- Writ for Navil and Ranes Ienith: Kill these two brothers in the basement of the Dren Plantation Villa.
- Special Duties
- Threads of the Webspinner: Find 26 Sanguine items for Eno Hlaalu to receive a nice reward from Mephala.
- A Contact in the Dark Brotherhood: Find out the name of a Dark Brotherhood contact from an enchanter in the canton.
- Belt of Sanguine Fleetness: Recover this belt in Pelagiad.
- Ultimatum for Movis Darys: Persuade this Dark Brotherhood member to join the Morag Tong.
- Ultimatum for Carecalmo: Deliver an ultimatum to Carecalmo, a worshipper of Mehrunes Dagon who is aiding the Dark Brotherhood.
- Ring of Sanguine Sublime Wisdom: Recover this ring from the shrine of Yasammidan, northwest of Gnisis.
- Execute Durus Marius: Kill this Dark Brotherhood assassin found in a shrine in the St. Olms Underworks.
- Execute Severa Magia: Kill the leader of the Dark Brotherhood within Ald Sotha.
- Grandmaster: Eno Hlaalu wants to retire and name you the Grandmaster of the Morag Tong.