|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
 Quick Walkthrough
- Speak to Neminda in the Redoran Council Hall in Ald'ruhn for duties.
- Travel to Balmora to recover a stolen Founder's Helm.
- Obtain the helm from Alvis Teri.
- Return to Ald'ruhn.
 Detailed Walkthrough
Now that Mathis Dalobar is safely in Maar Gan, Neminda wants you to retrieve a Founder's Helm, which was stolen by Alvis Teri. Apparently Alvis is bold (or stupid), and he's been bragging about the theft. The rogue has even started wearing the helm around at the Eight Plates in Balmora. While the quest seems rather straightforward, you must maintain House Redoran's honor and refrain from murdering Alvis Teri.
 Recovering the Stolen Helm
Use the Guild Guide or Silt Strider to go to Balmora. The Eight Plates is located on the right side of the street between the Fighters Guild and the Tribunal Temple in Balmora. There are two ways of obtaining the helmet without getting a bounty: persuade him enough for him to give you the helm (75 disposition required), or taunt him into attacking you so you can kill him and take the helm from his body. Once the helm is in your possession, return to Neminda.
- Alvis Teri can also be provoked into attacking by picking his pocket until you are caught.
- If you murder Alvis Teri, Neminda will expel you from the Redorans and her disposition will go down 10 each time you mention his name.
- If you keep the helm, Neminda will give you no more duties and her disposition will go down five.
 Quest Stages
These Codes can be used along with the
Journal Console Command and Quest ID given within the chart to update the quest to a certain point.
|Founder's Helm (HR_FoundersHelm)
||Neminda told me that Alvis Teri stole a Founder's Helm. He is at the Eight Plates in Balmora. I am to recover the helm, but I must not shame House Redoran by murdering him.
||Alvis Teri gave me the Founder's Helm. I should take it back to Neminda in Ald'ruhn.
||I brought the Founder's Helm back to Neminda.
||Neminda accuse [sic] me of murdering Alvis Teri and refuses to give me any more duties.