Morrowind:Gentleman Jim Stacey
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Gentleman Jim Stacey (stacey)|
|Location||Simine Fralinie: Bookseller, Foreign Quarter|
|Faction(s)||Thieves Guild (Master Thief)|
Gentleman Jim Stacey is a Redguard thief and Master Thief of the Thieves Guild on Vvardenfell. He can be found along with his close confidante Crazy-Legs Arantamo in the back room of Simine Fralinie's bookshop, in the east Canalworks of Vivec Foreign Quarter. He works tirelessly to prevent the Guild from being destroyed by the joint efforts of the Camonna Tong and their pawns, the Fighters Guild. He only gives missions to those ranked Captain and above. However, to those who have proved themselves a little, he is willing to entrust sacred Bal Molagmer quests, aimed at fighting injustice across Vvardenfell. There is a rumor about him being pretty mad about a few missing artifacts.
He is wearing an extravagant shirt, belt, pants and shoes. He wields a daedric shortsword. Like all Redguards, he has a natural resistance to poison and disease, and can boost his health, strength, agility and endurance for a short period of time; otherwise he knows no spells.
- Find Brother Nads: Find a fellow guild member that has disappeared.
- Speak With Percius: Visit Percius in the Ald'ruhn Fighters Guild to learn information on the Camonna Tong.
- The Bitter Cup: Find this artifact to help persuade Eydis Fire-Eye to betray the Camonna Tong.
- Hrundi's Lover: Persuade Hrundi in Sadrith Mora's Fighters Guild to join the Thieves Guild against the Camonna Tong.
- The Brothers Ienith: Kill these top two enforcers in the Camonna Tong guild.
- Kill Hard-Heart: Kill the corrupt Master of the Fighters Guild in Vivec.
- The Hlervu Locket: Steal a locket from a Redoran bigwig, and give it back to its owner.
- Yngling's Ledger: Gentleman Jim Stacey wants you to fight corruption in Vivec.
- Land Deed: Save a woman's home by robbing the Vivec Library.
- Enamor: Give a good man his dagger back.
- Brallion's Ring: Give a girl a stolen ring.
- Books for Vala: Steal history books for an Imperial Cult priest.
- The Dwemer Goblet: Give a fancy goblet to a poor priest.
- Kill the Master Thief: Kill the Main Boss of the Thieves Guild, 'Gentleman' Jim Stacey in Vivec.
- If you kill Jim, you'll find The Skeleton Key on his corpse. However, he is scripted not to have it on him when alive, so you won't be able to pickpocket it from him.