|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
 Quick Walkthrough
- Receive your next orders from Caius Cosades in Balmora.
- Talk to Sharn gra-Muzgob at the Mages Guild.
- Ask her about the errand she wants you to do for her.
- The Skull of Llevule Andrano is in the Andrano Ancestral Tomb, which is south of Pelagiad and northeast of Seyda Neen.
- Look for the skull in a burial chamber next to a magical chitin dagger.
- Return to Sharn gra-Muzgob, give her the skull, and take the note to Caius Cosades.
 Detailed Walkthrough
 Sharn gra-Muzgob
Speak to Caius Cosades about orders. He will ask you to obtain information from Sharn gra-Muzgob. Sharn gra-Muzgob can be found in the Balmora Mages Guild. She will ask you to retrieve the Skull of Llevule Andrano from the Andrano Ancestral Tomb. She will give you an enchanted weapon and a few scrolls to deal with undead creatures found in the tomb as they cannot be hurt by normal weapons.
 Andrano Ancestral Tomb
You are given directions to the Andrano Ancestral Tomb, which can be found just south of Pelagiad and northeast of Seyda Neen. To get there from Balmora, you can take the silt strider to Seyda Neen, and then proceed on foot. Inside the tomb, you will find the skull of Llevule Andrano and the Dagger of Judgement. Return to Sharn gra-Muzgob and give her the skull. She will give you the Nerevarine cult notes to take to Caius Cosades.
 Return to Caius Cosades
When you give Caius Cosades the notes, he will promote you to a Blades Apprentice and suggests that you take some time to train before coming back to him. Be sure to talk to him about your new rank for a few more free scrolls.
- You can find a copy of the Unarmored skill book 36 Lessons of Vivec, Sermon 15 on top of a shelf.
- The notes provide useful background information and are worth reading before you give them to Caius Cosades.
- Sharn often disappears for unknown reasons, so you will want to get the notes as soon as possible, or avoid visiting the Balmora Mages Guild until you have completed this quest.
 Quest Stages
These Codes can be used along with the
Journal Console Command and Quest ID given within the chart to update the quest to a certain point.
|Prev: Antabolis Informant||Up: Main Quest||Next: Vivec Informants|