Morrowind:Guild of Mages (Balmora)
The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|This place page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Console Location Code(s)|
|Balmora, Guild of Mages|
The guild hall has two entrances: the main entrance on the ground floor, and another on the second floor that is accessed by a staircase on the right side of the building. The building contains three levels.
- The ground floor contains a few containers, a supply chest and the guild steward Ranis Athrys, who sells spells and offers training. She will also give a number of quests to higher ranking members.
- The second story is occupied by Galbedir, who sells soul gems and some enchanted items, offers enchanting services, and provides training.
- In the basement you will find the free bunks and the remaining guild members. The most notable is Ajira, who sells alchemy supplies and offers quests to low ranking members. Guild Guide and spell merchant Masalinie Merian is also found in the basement. Other than Masalinie, all of the guild members in the basement offer training.
- Gra-Muzgob Informant: You must give Sharn gra-Muzgob the Skull of Llevule Andrano to receive the information that Caius Cosades desires.
- Four Types of Mushrooms: Help Ajira research four different local mushroom species.
- Fake Soul Gem: You must help Ajira ensure she wins a bet.
- Four Types of Flowers: Another mission to find some local flowers for Ajira to study.
- Ceramic Bowl: A simple run to the local shop to fetch a Ceramic Bowl for Ajira.
- Stolen Reports: Find Ajira's stolen reports on mushrooms and flowers.
- Staff of Magnus: Recover a powerful staff from the Assu Cave.
- Warlock's Ring: Receive the location of another powerful artifact.
- Recruit or Kill Llarar Bereloth: Take a recruitment trip to a Telvanni in Sulipund.
- Manwe's Dues: Retrieve guild dues from a Mages Guild member in Punabi.
- Unsanctioned Training: Stop an Argonian from offering Restoration training without the Guild's approval.
- Escort Itermerel: Escort the scholar Itermerel to Pelagiad.
- Kill Necromancer Tashpi Ashibael: Investigate a possible case of necromancy in Maar Gan.
- Catch a Spy: Search for a Telvanni spy who has infiltrated the Guild.
- I'm NOT a Necromancer!: Discover a practitioner of the forbidden arts within the guild.
|Ajira||Khajiit||Alchemist Service||Mages Guild (Associate)||7||67||138||100||30||Merchant; Trainer|
|Estirdalin||Altmer||Mage Service||Mages Guild (Apprentice)||7||55||140||100||30||Spell Merchant; Spellmaker; Trainer|
|Galbedir||Bosmer||Enchanter Service||Mages Guild (Journeyman)||7||57||132||100||30||Merchant; Enchanter; Trainer|
|Marayn Dren||Dunmer||Mage Service||Mages Guild (Apprentice)||8||75||124||90||30||Spell Merchant; Trainer|
|Masalinie Merian||Breton||Guild Guide||Mages Guild (Apprentice)||12||79||158||90||30||Transport; Spell Merchant|
|Ranis Athrys||Dunmer||Nightblade Service||Mages Guild (Wizard)||10||73||100||100||30||Spell Merchant; Trainer|
|Sharn gra-Muzgob||Orc||Healer Service||Mages Guild (Associate)||7||85||94||100||30||Merchant; Spell Merchant; Trainer|