|This place page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Console Location Code(s)|
|Vivec, Hall of Wisdom
Vivec, Canon Offices
Vivec, Canon Quarters
Vivec, Library of Vivec
Vivec, Milo's Quarters
It serves as offices for the Tribunal Temple, as well as quarters for various Temple officials. It is divided into five sections:
Hall of WisdomEdit
This is the main hallway, which connects to all the other areas. It extends from the north end of the Temple Canton to the south, with exits to the outside on both ends. Near the entrances on either end are hatches that lead to the Hall Underworks. A door on the east side leads to the Hall of Justice. The two doors up the stairs at the southern end, as well as the southern door in the upper hallway, all lead to the Canon Offices. The door on the west side of the upper hallway leads to Mehra Milo's private quarters. The door on the east side leads to the Canon Quarters. A door up two flights of stairs on the west side near the door to the Hall of Justice leads to the private chambers of Tholer Saryoni in the High Fane. Be careful about entering this door, however, as it locks behind you, and you'll need to either pick a lock in front of the Archcanon himself, or find another means to get out without raising alarm. The other five doors on the northern end all lead to the great Library of Vivec.
This small office is occupied only by Adrusu Rothrano and an unnamed Ordinator. There is very little of interest here, and in fact the only real reason to even visit this location is to look at a copy of The Wolf Queen, Book V, a skill book for Speechcraft. There is virtually nothing else of value here.
This small room serves as sleeping and living quarters for one Mehra Milo, though you will never find her here. She will leave a note for you on her desk during the Mehra Milo and the Lost Prophecies quest. Other than that, there is no reason to go here, though the bed is free to use, and you may freely take every item in the room without consequence (though there's not much of value).
There is little reason to visit this location either. The two NPCs living here are not quest-related and have no unique information. And there is virtually nothing here of any value.
Library of VivecEdit
- See: Library of Vivec.
|Adrusu Rothrano||Dunmer||Pilgrim||Tribunal Temple (Adept)||13||114||106||90||30||Canon Offices|
|Balver Sarethan||Dunmer||Pilgrim||Tribunal Temple (Novice)||7||82||94||0||30||Library of Vivec|
|Delmene Helas||Dunmer||Pilgrim||Tribunal Temple (Layman)||4||58||86||90||30||Hall of Wisdom|
|Garyne Uvenim||Dunmer||Pilgrim||Tribunal Temple (Novice)||9||89||98||90||30||Canon Quarters|
|Mehra Milo||Dunmer||Priest||Tribunal Temple (Initiate)||9||68||102||0||30||Library of Vivec|
|Midar Aravel||Dunmer||Noble||5||63||92||90||30||Hall of Wisdom|
|Nevil Malvayn||Dunmer||Pilgrim||Tribunal Temple (Acolyte)||13||119||106||90||30||Canon Quarters|
|Velms Sadryon||Dunmer||Savant||Tribunal Temple (Novice)||7||70||122||0||30||Library of Vivec|
- Vivec Informants: Speak with three informants in Vivec about the Nerevarine Cult and the Sixth House.
- Mehra Milo and the Lost Prophecies: You must once again find Mehra Milo in Vivec.
- Pilgrimages of the Seven Graces: Your first task is to visit seven shrines throughout the island.
- Expelled from the Temple: What to do if you are expelled from the Temple.
- Disease Carrier: Convince a pilgrim in Vivec who has Corprus to leave the city.
- Silent Pilgrimage: Take a vow of silence to perform a pilgrimage to the Sanctus Shrine, west of Dagon Fel.
- Shoes of St. Rilms: Recover these precious artifacts of the Temple in the depths of Ald Sotha.
- Foul Cult Beneath St. Delyn Canton: Eliminate this foul cult operating somewhere in St. Delyn canton of Vivec.
- Malacath of the House of Troubles: Start the Pilgrimages of the Four Corners by visiting the Statue of Malacath.
- Mehrunes Dagon of the House of Troubles: Renew the pact with Mehrunes Dagon by visiting his shrine.
- Molag Bal of the House of Troubles: Renew the pact with Molag Bal by visiting his shrine.
- Sheogorath of the House of Troubles: Visit the Statue of Sheogorath to finish the Pilgrimages of the Four Corners.
- Ebony Mail: Retrieve this artifact from the shrine at the top of Mount Assarnibibi.