|This place page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Console Location Code(s)|
|Vivec, High Fane|
|Vivec, Temple, [3/4,-13]|
A full range of services are offered here, though mostly restricted to higher-ranking members of the Temple. Endryn Llethan is one of the primary quest-givers for the faction, and the Archcanon Tholer Saryoni makes his home here as well. His quarters are locked from both the front and the back, which connects to the Hall of Wisdom. (This can be a problem if you pick the lock from the Hall of Wisdom in order to get in, as the door will actually lock behind you, and you'll now have to pick it again to get out, this time while sneaking to avoid being seen by Saryoni.) If you proceed far enough in the Temple quests or the Main Quest, you will be given a key to these doors in order to speak with the Archcanon. There are Shrines here to all of the Saints, offering a selection of blessings for a small price (free to members of the Temple above Novice rank). As well, you may find 5 skill books here: 36 Lessons of Vivec, Sermon 2 and Sermon 10 (Alchemy and Short Blade) may be found on the shelf near Eris Telas, and Sermon 6, Sermon 24, and Sermon 28 (Armorer, Spear, and Light Armor) may be found in Saryoni's quarters.
- Hortator and Nerevarine: Make the arrangements to meet the god Vivec and receive the plan to defeat Dagoth Ur.
- Pilgrimages of the Seven Graces: Your first task is to visit seven shrines throughout the island.
- Disease Carrier: Convince a pilgrim in Vivec who has Corprus to leave the city.
- Silent Pilgrimage: Take a vow of silence to perform a pilgrimage to the Sanctus Shrine, west of Dagon Fel.
- Shoes of St. Rilms: Recover these precious artifacts of the Temple in the depths of Ald Sotha.
- Foul Cult Beneath St. Delyn Canton: Eliminate this foul cult operating somewhere in St. Delyn canton of Vivec.
- Malacath of the House of Troubles: Start the Pilgrimages of the Four Corners by visiting the Statue of Malacath.
- Mehrunes Dagon of the House of Troubles: Renew the pact with Mehrunes Dagon by visiting his shrine.
- Molag Bal of the House of Troubles: Renew the pact with Molag Bal by visiting his shrine.
- Sheogorath of the House of Troubles: Visit the Statue of Sheogorath to finish the Pilgrimages of the Four Corners.
- Ebony Mail: Retrieve this artifact from the shrine at the top of Mount Assarnibibi.
- Control the Ordinators: Talk with Archcanon Saryoni on how to control the Ordinators.
|Dileno Lloran||Dunmer||Priest Service||Tribunal Temple (Disciple)||20||114||134||100||30||Merchant; Spell Merchant; Spellmaker|
|Endryn Llethan||Dunmer||Monk Service||Tribunal Temple (Master)||19||136||108||100||30||Trainer|
|Eris Telas||Dunmer||Apothecary Service||Tribunal Temple (Acolyte)||14||94||170||100||30||Merchant|
|Llandris Thirandus||Dunmer||Enchanter Service||Tribunal Temple (Initiate)||12||86||160||100||30||Merchant; Enchanter|
|Tholer Saryoni||Dunmer||Priest||Tribunal Temple (Patriarch)||26||145||150||90||30|