Morrowind:Hleran Ancestral Tomb
|This place page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|# of Zones||1|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|Hleran Ancestral Tomb|
|West Gash, [-5,6]|
Hleran Ancestral Tomb is in the border between the Ashlands and the West Gash regions, west of Ald'ruhn. It can be found by heading due west towards some hills, from the southermost wall of Ald'ruhn. You will find a shrine of St. Veloth here. There are four vampires belonging to the Quarra bloodline. The loot is a few potions, a scroll, a copy of Trap, and a few ingredients.
 Family Members
There are seven known members of the Hleran family:
- Alvur Hleran, a bandit in Beshara
- Darvame Hleran, a Silt Strider caravaner in Seyda Neen
- Darvynea Hleran, a smuggler in Punammu
- Felsa Hleran, a bandit in Sanabi
- Gindrala Hleran, a commoner in Ald'ruhn
- Golven Hleran, a Redoran oathman at Marandus
- Llunela Hleran, a Telvanni hermit living in a cave beneath Sadrith Mora
- Although the vampires in this tomb are of the Quarra bloodline, they don't belong to the Quarra faction.