|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
- Talk to Aengoth the Jeweler at The Rat In The Pot in Ald'ruhn for a new job.
- Go to Arobar Manor to steal Boethiah's Pillow Book.
- Find the book in a chest in Gandosa Arobar's bedroom and get it.
- Return to Aengoth with the book to complete the quest.
Aengoth the Jeweler at The Rat In The Pot in Ald'ruhn will ask you to steal Boethiah's Pillow Book from Arobar Manor (from Gandosa Arobar).
Stealing the Book
In fact, the book is across the hall from the bedroom where you just stole the Redoran Master Helm from. It's in a well locked (75) and trapped chest in a large room with a few guards and witnesses, so the theft is not easy by any chance.
In case you forgot the way, go from the entrance through the Guard Quarters, into the Private Quarters, and onto the Manor Bedrooms. It's in the bedroom on the right, behind the screen.
Return to Aengoth for a reward of an Amulet of Far Silence and a Chameleon Ring.
- The Arobar Manor Key that Gandosa carries does not open the chest.
- There are a couple of bottles of skooma in the chest.
- Each time your refuse to give the book to Aengoth, his disposition will drop ten points.
These Codes can be used along with the
Journal Console Command and Quest ID given within the chart to update the quest to a certain point.
|Naughty Gandosa (TG_BadGandosa)
||Aengoth the Jeweler believes that Gandosa Arobar, the daughter of Miner Arobar, has a copy of Boethiah's Pillow Book. Aengoth says that a client wants some dirt on Miner Arobar.
||Aengoth the Jeweler thanked me for bringing him a copy of Boethiah's Pillow Book.