|Found||Bitter Coast, Ascadian Isles (on ranches)|
- "Cured netch skin, durable, flexible, and variously colored, is used throughout the Empire in garments, armor, weapons, household goods, and furnishings. Raw skins and prepared netch leather are important export products of Vvardenfell District."
Netch Leather is found on netch, which are most common in the Bitter Coast and Ascadian Isles regions. Both Betty and Bull Netch can provide leather - Betties may have up to 3 samples (2 for ranched betties), Bulls can have up to 4. Synnolian Tunifus will ask you to collect a sample during the Gathering Netch Leather quest for the Imperial Cult.
The following vendors carry a restocking supply:
- Arnand Liric (5) - Buckmoth Legion Fort
- Aunius Autrus (5) - Imperial Shrine, Wolverine Hall
- Eldrilu Dalen (10) - Vos Chapel, Vos
- Mehra Drora (10) - Gnisis Temple, Gnisis
- Telis Salvani (5) - Balmora Temple, Balmora
- Threvul Serethi (5) - Thervul Serethi: Healer (store), Sadrith Mora
Loose samples can be found in the following locations:
- Vivec, Aurane Frernis: Apothecary (3)
- Dren Plantation, Doves' Shack (2)
- Suran, Ibarnadad Assirnarari: Apothecary (2)
- Aralen Ancestral Tomb (1)
- Aran Ancestral Tomb (1)
- Aryon Ancestral Tomb (1)
- Hlaalu Ancestral Tomb (1)
- Omalen Ancestral Tomb (1)
- Suran, Oran Manor (1)
- Tel Aruhn, Bildren Areleth: Apothecary (1)
- Tel Vos, Services Tower (1)
- Vivec, Telvanni Tower (1)
- Gathering Netch Leather: Kill a netch for its leather to make Cure Paralysis potions.