|• People • Travel • Notes • Maps • Quests • Homes • Around Pelagiad •|
|Region: Ascadian Isles|
According to the locals, Pelagiad started as a sort of retirement community. Imperial legionnaires who had fought during the conquest of Vvardenfell set up a few houses, then a tavern, and finally a fort. The purpose of Fort Pelagiad is probably to secure the Lake Amaya area and protect the property of the rich Hlaalu plantation owners who live there, and to guard the roads. Little should bring you to this town, save a few quests or a mistaken Divine Intervention cast at Seyda Neen hoping for a quick shortcut to Ebonheart.
 The Fort
Angoril is the ranking officer of Imperial Legion, but you won't get any orders here. You can join the Imperial Cult by talking to Ygfa, who can be found in a back room. She sells potions, ingredients and spells, including the most powerful version of Turn Undead. Shadbak gra-Burbug is a smith.
 The Town
Drelasa Ramothran offers sundries and beds at the Halfway Tavern. If you are male, Ahnassi can become a special friend. Ladia Flarugrius offer services only to members of the Thieves Guild. Hrordis has a nasty temper and an enchanted belt. Across the tavern is the trader Mebestian Ence. Next door, the Armorer Uulernil is a Blacksmith with a good selection of projectiles.
 Getting there & around
There is no fast-travel except through intervention. Seyda Neen is not too far off with its Silt Strider.
The Almsivi Intervention is split here, depending on where you are in town, you'll reach Balmora or Vivec High Fane.
 Places of Interest around Pelagiad
- Dren Plantation is straight east.
- The Smugglers hideout of Mannammu is just southeast of Pelagiad on the shore of the Lake Amaya.
|Ahnassi||Khajiit||Monk Service||Thieves Guild (Toad)||9||106||23||100||30||Halfway Tavern||Trainer|
|Angoril||Altmer||Master-at-Arms||Imperial Legion (Knight Protector)||7||97||110||0||0||Fort Pelagiad||Trainer|
|Drelasa Ramothran||Dunmer||Publican||8||71||122||100||30||Halfway Tavern||Merchant|
|Ladia Flarugrius||Imperial||Savant Service||Thieves Guild (Footpad)||7||70||122||100||30||Halfway Tavern||Trainer; Merchant|
|Madres Navur||Dunmer||Acrobat||10||102||94||0||0||Madres Navur's House|
|Mebestian Ence||Breton||Trader Service||10||94||128||100||30||Mebestien Ence: Trader||Merchant|
|Morbash gro-Shagdub||Orc||Warrior||3||74||64||0||30||South Wall|
|Murberius Harmevus||Imperial||Warrior||10||127||94||0||30||Murberius Harmevus' House|
|Nelos Onmar||Dunmer||Rogue||12||111||98||0||30||Halfway Tavern|
|New-Shoes Bragor||Bosmer||Thief||Thieves Guild (Wet Ear)||9||71||106||0||30||South Wall|
|Shadbak gra-Burbug||Orc||Smith||Imperial Legion (Spearman)||12||147||98||100||30||Fort Pelagiad||Blacksmith; Merchant|
|Uulernil||Altmer||Smith||10||119||114||100||30||Uulernil : Armorer||Blacksmith; Merchant|
|Yakum Hairshashishi||Dunmer||Rogue||4||59||84||90||30||Halfway Tavern||Ashlander with dialog about Blight storms and soul sickness.|
|Ygfa||Nord||Healer Service||Imperial Cult (Adept)||7||69||74||100||30||Fort Pelagiad||Spell Merchant; Merchant|
 House Hlaalu
- Escort Tarvyn Faren: Escort a House Hlaalu merchant to Pelagiad.
 Imperial Cult
- Gathering Marshmerrow: Retrieve five pieces of this ingredient from a Pelagiad farmer.
- Shirt and Vest for Harvest's End: Collect a red shirt and black vest for the Harvest's End festival.
 Mages Guild
- Escort Itermerel: Escort the scholar Itermerel to Pelagiad.
 Morag Tong
- Threads of the Webspinner: Find 26 Sanguine items for Eno Hlaalu to receive a nice reward from Mephala.
 Thieves Guild
- Free New-Shoes Bragor: Free a fellow member of the Guild from prison in Pelagiad.
- Ahnassi, a Special Friend: A great romance awaits for those male characters brave enough to try.
- Nels Llendo: Give this handsome bandit some gold, a kiss, or a shallow grave.
- The Beauty and the Bandit: Help a woman find love.
- The Silver Bowl: Return this silver bowl found in a smuggler's cave to its rightful owner.
- Sleepers Awake: Save several people from Dagoth Ur's spell.
- An activator containing a script for Nels Llendo was accidentally placed too high, and the label reading "Nels Llendo Scriptholder" can be seen if one looks directly at the ground in front of the Halfway Tavern.