The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|• Regions • Cities • Towns • Forts • Ashlander Camps • Landmarks • Foyada • Bodies of Water • Holy Grounds • Test Cells • Maps •|
- Ascadian Isles — A fertile agricultural region of islands and peninsulas in southernmost Vvardenfell.
- Ashlands — A forsaken ash desert in the areas surrounding Red Mountain.
- Azura's Coast — A mostly uninhabited region of rocky islands and peninsulas on Vvardenfell's eastern coast.
- Bitter Coast — A swampy and poor region along Vvardenfell's west coast.
- Grazelands — The pastures in northeastern Vvardenfell.
- Molag Amur — A region of volcanic rock and lava pools in the southeastern interior of Vvardenfell.
- Red Mountain — The volcanic mountain dominating central Vvardenfell which is encircled by the Ghostfence.
- Sheogorad — A wild region of islands and peninsulas surrounding Sheogorad Island off Vvardenfell's northern coast.
- West Gash — A rocky, highland region in western Vvardenfell that is rich in minerals.
- Ald'ruhn — A town to the southwest of Red Mountain, dominated by House Redoran.
- Balmora — A large town in the West Gash, and Hlaalu council seat.
- Sadrith Mora — A large city at the eastern periphery of Zafirbel Bay, and Telvanni Council seat.
- Vivec — The largest city in Vvardenfell, off the southern coast of the island.
- Foreign Quarter: This canton houses non-dunmer citizens, their shops and the Imperial Guilds.
- Hlaalu Canton: This canton is occupied by Great House Hlaalu.
- Redoran Canton: This canton is occupied by Great House Redoran.
- Telvanni Canton: This canton is occupied by Great House Telvanni.
- Arena Canton: This is where duels to the death between honorable competitors take place.
- St. Olms Canton: The St. Olms canton offers low-cost housing and shop space to deserving merchants.
- St. Delyn Canton: This canton is owned by the Dunmer Temple, and offers low-cost housing to deserving members.
- Temple Canton: Also known as the High Fane, the Temple Canton is the largest Dunmer temple in Vvardenfell.
- The Ministry of Truth: This gigantic floating rock is riddled with tunnels and serves as a base and 're-education center' for the secretive Ordinators.
- Palace Canton: This is the home of the living god Vivec and site of the Puzzle Canal.
- Ald Velothi — A tiny Redoran outpost north of Gnisis.
- Caldera — A small Imperial mining town in the West Gash.
- Dagon Fel — A tiny Imperial fishing village in the far north, populated almost entirely by Nords.
- Gnaar Mok — A Hlaalu fishing village on the Bitter Coast.
- Gnisis — A small Imperial eggmine town with a notable bazaar and a cranky Telvanni wizard.
- Hla Oad — A tiny fishing village and smuggler's stop-off on the Bitter Coast.
- Khuul — A small fishing village and Redoran trading post on Vvardenfell's northwest shore.
- Maar Gan — A small Redoran outpost and pilgrimage destination.
- Molag Mar — A single-canton floating town built for pilgrims by the Temple.
- Pelagiad — A former retirement community northwest of Vivec.
- Seyda Neen — A small Imperial trading post in the southern Bitter Coast, and the port where the game is begun.
- Suran — A medium-sized Hlaalu city northeast of Vivec.
- Tel Aruhn — The Telvanni tower town of Archmagister Gothren.
- Tel Branora — The Telvanni tower town of Mistress Therana.
- Tel Fyr — The isolated home of Divayth Fyr, and site of the Corprusarium.
- Tel Mora — The Telvanni tower town of Telvanni Councilor Mistress Dratha
- Tel Vos — A Telvanni tower and home of Master Aryon.
- Vos — An ancient Velothi farming village on the eastern coast of Vvardenfell.
 Imperial Forts
- Buckmoth Legion Fort — An Imperial Legion Fort located near Ald'ruhn.
- Ebonheart — A large Imperial city to the west of Vivec.
- Moonmoth Legion Fort — An Imperial Legion Fort located near Balmora.
- Wolverine Hall — An Imperial Fort near Sadrith Mora.
 Ashlander Camps
 Major Tribal Camps
- Ahemmusa Camp — The campsite of the Ahemmusa Ashlander clan.
- Erabenimsun Camp — The campsite of the Erabenimsun Ashlander clan.
- Urshilaku Camp — The campsite of the Urshilaku Ashlander clan.
- Zainab Camp — The campsite of the Zainab Ashlander clan.
 Minor Camps
- Aharasaplit Camp — An Ashlander camp on the southern shoreline of the island of Sheogorad, located southwest of Dagon Fel and northwest of Rotheran.
- Aidanat Camp — A small Ashlander camp just south of Ald Velothi.
- Ashamanu Camp — An outcast Ashlander camp on an island west of Tel Aruhn.
- Bensiberib Camp — A small Ashlander camp located on the mainland of Azura's Coast between Tel Fyr and Tel Uvirith.
- Elanius Camp — Located in the Grazelands Region, not far northeast from Falensarano.
- Kaushtababi Camp — A small Ashlander camp south of Molag Mar, just over the mountains.
- Mamshar-Disamus Camp — An isolated Ashlander camp located just east of the ruins of Kogoruhn.
- Massahanud Camp — The home of an Ashlander southwest of the Dunmer stronghold Indoranyon.
- Mila-Nipal — A simple yurt northeast of the Daedric shrine Dushariran and east of Salothan Ancestral Tomb.
- Salit Camp — A medium-sized outcast Ashlander settlement southwest of Tel Mora.
- Shashmanu Camp — A desolate camp east of Ald Velothi and south of Khuul.
- Shashurari Camp — A tiny outcast Ashlander settlement west of Erabenimsun Camp.
- Sobitbael Camp — A yurt on Azura's Coast, north of Erabenimsun Camp.
- Yakaridan Camp — A yurt south of Tel Vos.
 Major Landmarks
- Arvel Plantation — A large plantation between Pelagiad and Suran.
- Bal Isra — A barren location in the western Ashlands roughly between Ald'ruhn and Maar Gan.
- Dren Plantation — A large netch farm in the Ascadian Isles.
- Fields of Kummu — A holy ground of the Temple located on the east-west path running from Balmora to Suran.
- Ghostgate — A fortress that consists of two main towers, called Dusk and Dawn, connected by a hallway that acts as a Tribunal Temple.
- Holamayan Monastery — Located on an isolated island located north of the Shrine of Azura on Azura's Coast.
- Khartag Point — Located northwest of Gnaar Mok, and east of the Neglected Shipwreck.
- Manor District — The seat of House Redoran Council in Ald'ruhn.
- Mount Assarnibibi — A mountain peak north of Molag Mar, destination of a high ranking Temple pilgrimage.
- Mount Kand — A mountain northwest of Molag Mar.
- Odai Plateau — The site of the stronghold of House Hlaalu southwest of Balmora and east of Hla Oad.
- Sanctus Shrine — A shrine sacred to the Temple located on a medium-sized island in the Sheogorad region, due west of Dagon Fel.
- Shrine of Azura — A shrine to the Daedric Prince Azura on the southeastern tip of Vvardenfell, one of the few Daedric shrines that is not ruined.
- Uvirith's Grave — An isolated place in the Molag Amur region and the site of the Telvanni Stronghold Tel Uvirith.
- Valley of the Wind — A fabled valley in the northeastern Ashlands.
 Other Landmarks
- Ancestral Tombs
- Daedric Shrines
- Dunmer Strongholds
- Dwemer Ruins
- Velothi Towers
- Foyada Ashur-Dan — The hardened lava river from the crater of Red Mountain into the Molag Amur region.
- Foyada Bani-Dad — The hardened lava river starting at Red Mountain, running just north of Maar Gan to the coast north of Khuul.
- Foyada Esannudan — The short hardened lava river between Foyada Mamaea and Foyada Ashur-Dan.
- Foyada Ilibaal — A foyada leading from Molag Mar to Mount Kand, forming the rugged Molag Amur region.
- Foyada Mamaea — The hardened lava river that runs from Ghostgate past Balmora all the way to Hla Oad.
- Foyada Nadanat — The foyada which runs through the Molag Amur region to the Erabenimsun Camp.
- Foyada Zabirbael — The foyada that runs northeast from Mount Kand to Mount Assarnibibi, two pilgrim sites in the rugged Molag Amur region.
- Valley of the Wind — A fabled valley in the northeastern Ashlands.
 Bodies of Water
- Inner Sea — The ocean surrounding the southern and western parts of Vvardenfell.
- Lake Amaya — A large lake in the Ascadian Isles region of Vvardenfell.
- Lake Hairan — A small lake between Pelagiad and Vivec.
- Lake Masobi — A small lake to the west of Suran.
- Lake Nabia — A small lake in the Molag Amur region, north of Suran.
- Nabia River — A river in the Molag Amur region of Vvardenfell.
- Odai River — A river that flows through Balmora.
- River Samsi — A large waterway in the West Gash region of Vvardenfell.
- Sea of Ghosts — The ocean surrounding the top half of the island of Vvardenfell and all of northeastern Tamriel.
- Zafirbel Bay — A large body of water on Azura's Coast.
 The 7 Holy Grounds
For a more detailed version see the Pilgrimages of the Seven Graces quest
- Fields of Kummu — The Shrine of Humility
- Vivec Temple — The Shrine of Daring
- Palace of Vivec — The Shrine of Generosity
- The Puzzle Canal — The Shrine of Courtesy
- Gnisis — The Shrine of Justice
- Koal Cave — The Shrine of Valor
- Ghostfence — The Shrine of Pride
 Test Cells
- ToddTest — A hidden area used by the developers for testing.
- Character Stuff Wonderland — A secret room used by the developers for testing which is accessible only through the console.
- Mark's Vampire Test Cell — A test area used by the developers.
- Clutter Warehouse — A secret area used by the developers for testing.