|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Stick it to a Redoran councilor by stealing his master helm.
The helm is in plain sight on the closet
 Quick Walkthrough
- Talk to Aengoth the Jeweler at The Rat In the Pot in Ald'ruhn for a new job.
- Go to Arobar Manor in the Manor District to steal a Redoran Master Helm.
- Find the helm in Miner Arobar's bedroom and get it without being detected.
- Return to Aengoth with the helm to complete the quest.
 Detailed Walkthrough
Aengoth the Jeweler at The Rat In the Pot in Ald'ruhn will ask you to steal a Redoran Master Helm from Arobar Manor in the Under-Skar Manor District.
 Stealing the Redoran Master Helm
Arobar Manor is on the right side of the Manor District next to the Redoran Council Hall. The helm is in the Manor Bedrooms, (from the entrance through the Guard Quarters, into the Private Quarters, and onto the Manor Bedrooms, Left Bedroom). The helm is found on top of a closet next to Miner Arobar, so you'll need to sneak in order to get it.
Return to Aengoth with the helm for a reward of 1,000 gold.
- Glitch exploit: Snatching the Master Helm can be pretty tough with Miner sitting right there if you do not have Chameleon or Telekinesis. If you face the closet, and go around the left side of it, you will be able to jump outside of the house. Simply stand in the corner that the closet creates on its left side and start jumping until you get behind the closet. No one will see you there, and you can get into sneak and grab the helm with ease.
- The reward of five Redoran faction reputation points is a mistake: the increase should have been for the Thieves Guild.
 Quest Stages
These Codes can be used along with the
Journal Console Command and Quest ID given within the chart to update the quest to a certain point.
|Redoran Master Helm (TG_MasterHelm)
||Aengoth the Jeweler asked me to bring him a Redoran Master Helm. Many of the Redoran councilors have one, but Aengoth knows of one in Arobar Manor.
||Aengoth the Jeweler thanked me for bringing him a Redoran Master Helm.