Morrowind:Rescue Madura Seran
|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
 Quick Walkthrough
- Chat with General Darius about Orders and Madura Seran.
- (Optional) Travel to Ald Velothi to find out more information on the missing pilgrim.
- Locate Aidanat Camp, south of Ald Velothi, and chat with Abassel Asserbassalit about releasing Madura Seran.
- Take care of things and secure Madura's release. Escort her back to Ald Velothi.
- Return to Darius to complete the quest.
 Detailed Walkthrough
 A Kidnapped Pilgrim
General Darius at Madach Tradehouse in Gnisis will ask you to rescue a kidnapped Temple pilgrim named Madura Seran. The Ashlander outcasts are holding her hostage at an outcast Ashlander camp south of Ald Velothi.
 Off to Ald Velothi (optional)
Travel to Ald Velothi, which lies north of Gnisis, and ask around about Madura to find out more information on the location of the camp in question. Aidanat Camp, which lies southwest of Ald Velothi, turns out to be the camp in question, and you are instructed that the camp is on the hill, past a lighted tree.
 Find the Outcast Ashlander Camp
 Secure the release of Madura Seran
Enter the yurt of Abassel Asserbassalit, and you will see Abassel and Madura Seran inside. You can persuade Abassel to let Madura go (if his disposition is 60 or above); however, he will demand a fee of 500 gold. You can pay the fee or just kill Abassel and his two lackeys. All three will attack on sight if you try to lead Madura away without paying.
Lead Madura back to the safety of Ald Velothi for an increase in reputation, then return to Darius for his congratulations.
- You do not have to be a member of the Imperial Legion to receive the Reputation awards from this quest. If you ask the Ald Velothi townsfolk about their town, they will tell you about Madura being kidnapped. You receive the reputation rewards once you have led her to the Ald Velothi Outpost, so it is not necessary to report to Darius.
- If you mention Madura Seran to the locals after rescuing her you receive a 5 point increase in disposition if it is not already above 50.
- Saving Madura before the quest is given does block earlier General Darius legion quests, unless they are already given. UMP claims to have fixed this quest but they have not solved the major issues.
- The journal entry 30 is never used, Asha-Ammu does not have any dialog for this quest.
- You can talk to people in Ald Velothi and go looking for Madura Seran - even talk to her and her kidnappers - but if you want to receive the first two quests given by General Darius don't pay the ransom and don't bring her to Ald Velothi before you have done them.
- After bringing Madura Seran to Ald Velothi there is some chaos in Darius dialog options. The topic 'orders' treats the quest as if you rescued her on your own and shows the next quest, but you can't start it, yet. Use the topic 'Madura Seran' to set the index to 100 (or 200, if she is dead). Then look (again) at orders. You need IL_RescuePilgrim to be >= 100 to bring up the 'Ragash gra-Shuzgub' topic.
 Quest Stages
These Codes can be used along with the
Journal Console Command and Quest ID given within the chart to update the quest to a certain point.
|Prev: Gnisis Eggmine||Up: Imperial Legion Quests||Next: Rescue Ragash gra-Shuzgub|