|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Home City||Wolverine Hall|
|Faction(s)||Mages Guild (Master Wizard)|
This humble Argonian holds his difficult Mages Guild branch with grace and diplomacy. Of all Guild leaders he also seems the most concerned about Vvardenfell's contemporary events. Dark afflictions such as vampirism and ash creatures appear as his chosen field of academic study. Despite being a Mages Guild member, he is somewhat respected by House Telvanni, having been noted by them as being "almost as sage and learned as Telvanni aspirants five times his age". He is also rumored to carry his anti-slavery politics a little too far, much farther than Imperial law would normally allow.
Skink-in-Tree's-Shade is the Master Trainer for Speechcraft and also provides medium training in Mysticism and Enchant, and is the second-highest enchant after the hostile master trainer, Qorwynn. However, you must be at least a Magician in the Mages Guild to receive Skink's services.
 Quests Given
- Escort Tenyeminwe: Escort a scholar to the docks of Sadrith Mora.
- Vampires of Vvardenfell, Vol II: Find a rare vampire book, Vampires of Vvardenfell, Volume II.
- Meeting with a Wise Woman: Arrange a meeting with Skink-in-Tree's-Shade and an Ashlander Wise Woman.
- Kill Necromancer Telura Ulver: Take care of a former guild member that has turned to the dark art of Necromancy.
- Soul of an Ash Ghoul: Capture the soul of an Ash Ghoul for Skink to study.
- Galur Rithari's Papers: Find a very rare book by Galur Rithari about vampirism cause and cure.
 Related Quests
- A Potion from Skink-in-Tree's-Shade: Fetch a potion from the Sadrith Mora Guild hall.
- Catch a Spy: Search for a Telvanni spy who has infiltrated the Guild.
- A Wizard's Staff: Procure a Wizard's Staff required for the rank of Wizard.
- Arch-Mage: Your final quest to replace Trebonius as the guildmaster of the Mages Guild.
- Items in bold are Leveled Lists. Click on them to learn more about what they may contain.
|Aedra and Daedra||1|
|Galerion The Mystic||1|
|Guide to Sadrith Mora||1|
|Origin of the Mages Guild||1|
|The Annotated Anuad||1|