|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
 Quick Walkthrough
- Talk to Hrundi at the Fighter's Guild in Wolverine Hall for your orders.
- Travel to Telasero to escort a researcher.
- Free Sondaale of Shimmerene from the Sixth House cultists.
- Return to Hrundi.
 Detailed Walkthrough
 The Orders
Hrundi in the Wolverine Hall Fighter's Guild asks you escort the Altmer researcher Sondaale of Shimmerene through the old Dunmer stronghold Telasero. Hrundi warns you that she is not the most experienced in the field. Sondaale is currently waiting at Telasero, which is between Suran and the Silt Strider port near Molag Mar (it should be marked on your map).
 At Telasero
Telasero is a large place and fairly easy to find. On the main door you find a note from Sondaale, saying that it looked safe and she went in to investigate. The fortress turns out to be a deathtrap, infested by Sixth House cultists, hiding in the darkness, illuminated only by eerie red candles. Two Dreamers greet you with ranged fire across the room. Make your way to the Lower Level, and kill any cultist and Ash Creatures on the way; depending on your level, this can include Ascended Sleepers. Luckily, Sondaale is still alive but imprisoned behind a locked door with a few rats keeping her screeching on a table. Once you have freed her, escort her to the exit, ideally by backtracking through areas you cleared on your way in to ensure her survival.
Return to Hrundi for your 500 gold reward.
- The Telasero Propylon Index is at the bottom of one of the two open troughs found in the lower level of Telasero. The other trough contains several Corprusmeat Hunks.
- If Sondaale dies, not only does Hrundi's disposition drop by ten points, but he refuses to give you any more quests.
 Quest Stages
These Codes can be used along with the
Journal Console Command and Quest ID given within the chart to update the quest to a certain point.
|Prev: Sujamma to Dunirai||Up: Fighters Guild Quests||Next: Engaer's Bounty|