|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
 Quick Walkthrough
- Speak with Eydis Fire-Eye for new orders. She'll inform you about an issue at the Caldera Mine with some "Telvanni" agents.
- Travel to Caldera and ask around about the Caldera Mine. Follow directions to the mine.
- Locate the lookout agent outside a small cave (Ashanammu) on the road to the mine. Take him down.
- Proceed into Ashanammu and take down the remaining three agents.
- Return to Eydis Fire-Eye to complete the quest and obtain your reward.
 Detailed Walkthrough
 Your Assignment
Eydis Fire-Eye in the Balmora Guild of Fighters will ask you to kill four Telvanni agents responsible for thefts and kidnappings at the Caldera Mine. If you talk to her about "Telvanni agents" she will give you details, including the identity of the four individuals in question, and recommendations on the quickest way to get to Caldera.
You can ask Eydis for additional information on each of the "Telvanni" agents in question; if you do, you'll learn some interesting information about them....it seems that all these folks also belong to the Thieves Guild.
 Off to the Mine
If you don't know the way to the Caldera Mine, proceed to the town of Caldera and ask around about Caldera ebony mines; most people will give you directions. Proceed out of town through the west entrance and follow the directions and signs to the Caldera Mining company, (take the left fork, then take the left fork again up into the mountains). As you approach the mine, you'll see a friendly male Bosmer archer and trainer as lookout posted outside a cave near the mine.
 The Telvanni Agents
The lookout, whose name is Alveleg, will allow you to approach, and will even chat with you a little; however, if you ask him about Telvanni agents, he'll turn hostile and attack. Eliminate him and then enter Ashanammu to take out the remaining three agents (Alynu Aralen, Sathasa Nerothren and Fothyna Herothran). They will attack as soon as they see you, and they are grouped together, so be prepared.
Once they are dead, return to Eydis Fire-Eye for an increase in faction, and 400 drakes.
- If you do not have the Morrowind Patch installed, you will not receive this quest if you complete the Thieves Guild Bitter Cup quest prior to asking Eydis for orders.
- Explore the cave after you've taken care of the occupants. There's some loot to be had, and some deep water to dive into with some additional loot in a trapped chest.
- If you are of the House Telvanni the quest is completed in the same way and you will not be expelled from your house for killing the agents.
 Quest Stages
These Codes can be used along with the
Journal Console Command and Quest ID given within the chart to update the quest to a certain point.
|Prev: Egg Poachers||Up: Fighters Guild Quests||Next: The Code Book|