|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
- Speak to Hrundi in the Wolverine Hall Fighter's Guild for your orders.
- Take a boat to Vos.
- Head north to the Ahemmusa Camp.
- Go to Shallit.
- Kill Rels Tenim.
- Return to Hrundi.
Speak with just about anyone in Vos, which is west of Tel Mora, to find out that the Ahemmusa Tribe might know where he is hiding. The Ahemmusa Camp is directly north of Vos (you visit it during the Main Quest and it might be marked on your map). Speak with anyone in the camp (you may need to persuade them first) to find that Rels may be in Shallit, on a small island southwest of Ald Daedroth (or roughly northwest from the camp). Shallit can be tough to find, but it is basically northwest of the camp as indicated, on the north side of the small island just before you reach the large one. Note: you can also take the boat to Dagon Fel and head southeast to find the small island. This way does cost some cash but is usually less time-consuming.
If you run through Shallit quickly, you'll find that Rels is nowhere to be found. In the cavern just after you enter the cave, look up and to the south and you'll see a hidden ledge (you might notice it on your map as well). You'll need to levitate to get up there and you should be able to find a potion or two lying around in the lower cave if you don't have that ability handy. Once up, you'll quickly encounter four of Rels' friends (Giden Nelvilo, Brevasu Heran, Vilval Relvani and Muvrulea Daryon) before you meet the well-equipped Rels himself. There's a good amount of loot to be picked up here (gems mostly) so look around.
Return to Hrundi for your 200 gold reward.
- You can find a very valuable ring, Marara's Ring, on the vampire Marara in the Drethan Ancestral Tomb accessed through Shallit.
- Quest stage 40 can never be accessed except by using the console.
- Speaking to the Wise Woman, Sinnammu Mirpal, of the Ahemmusa Tribe about Rels Tenim will open the dialog option "cross the water", which will in turn open "accompany you" and allow you to get Sinnammu Mirpal to follow you, expecting to get to Ald Daedroth. If you allow her to follow you, she can potentially be killed, thus possibly disrupting your current status in the Main Quest.
These Codes can be used along with the
Journal Console Command and Quest ID given within the chart to update the quest to a certain point.
|Prev: Berwen's Stalker||Up: Fighters Guild Quests||Next: Sujamma to Dunirai|