Morrowind:The Angry Trader
|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
 Quick Walkthrough
- Meet Tinos Drothan just to the north of the Telvanni Canton.
- Travel to the cave Beshara.
- For maximum reward, kill Alvur Hleran and Dondir.
- Return the ten pieces of Raw Glass to the trader.
 Detailed Walkthrough
 The Angry Trader
Tinos Drothan can be found just north of Vivec's Telvanni Canton. Drothan is reluctant to yield anything useful at first, but raise his disposition to 50 and he'll tell you that his two "escorts" have stolen his shipment of Raw Glass. Of course, he asks you if you'd like to help and retrieve it.
 Find the Thieves
 Retrieve the Contraband
The glass itself can be found in a locked chest at the very end of the cave. Pick the lock or get the key from Alvur (by any means necessary). When you return to Drothan with the 10 pieces of glass, you'll receive a bonus to your Mercantile skill. If you kill both thieves, you will get a 5-point bonus. Killing only one of them nets you 3 points, and if you don't kill either of them, you'll only get a 2-point bonus. Note that you can't cheat and give him 10 pieces of Raw Glass from somewhere else. Only the 10 in the chest in the cave will do, even though they are typical specimens.
- After completing the quest, you can taunt Drothan into a fight and kill him to take back the 10 pieces of raw glass.
- The raw glass from this quest cannot be given to Bols Indalen in Mournhold to create custom armor.
- Quest Stage 30 is never set.
- Any points given to your Mercantile skill won't count for your Personality when you level up.
 Quest Stages
These Codes can be used along with the
Journal Console Command and Quest ID given within the chart to update the quest to a certain point.