Morrowind:The Pudai Eggmine
|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
 Quick Walkthrough
- Speak to Hrundi at the Fighter's Guild in Wolverine Hall for your orders.
- Travel to Dagon Fel in search of the Seven Eggs of Gold.
- Search for the Pudai Egg Mine west of Mzuleft.
- Obtain the seven eggs out of the mine.
- Return to Hrundi.
 Detailed Walkthrough
 The Orders
Hrundi in the Wolverine Hall Fighter's Guild asks you recover the Seven Eggs of Gold from the legendary Pudai Egg Mine. The mine is believed to be somewhere on or near the island of Sheogorad (large island at north end of the map) but that's all the information he has.
 Looking for the Mine
The Sheogorad area is huge and can take a while to search all of it thoroughly. In fact, no one on the island knows where the mine is, so don't waste time asking. The nearest landmark to the mine are the Dwemer ruins of Mzuleft (which you may already be familiar with), southwest of Dagon Fel. The mine is far west of the ruins, past the inlet.
To find the Pudai Egg Mine, leave the guild and take a boat to Dagon Fel. Exit Dagon Fel to the west. Go south when the path splits. At the next split go west (you should pass an Orc named Bulak gra-Murug). Continue west past a few more forks in the road, the Pudai Egg Mine will be on your right. If the path ends in water, turn around and walk back east and look on your left, the mine is very close.
 Picking up the Eggs
There's nothing in the main mine section, and all the eggs can be found behind the queen in the Queen's Lair. Be warned that each egg weighs 30 units so be sure you can carry that much weight.
Return to Hrundi for your 10,000 gold reward!
- If you would like to keep the golden eggs but also wish to complete this quest, you can return them to Hrundi for the 10k and then pickpocket them from him (provided your skill is good enough) or else you could simply kill him. This is the last quest from Hrundi in the Fighters Guild, but he is also part of a Thieves Guild quest.
 Quest Stages
These Codes can be used along with the
Journal Console Command and Quest ID given within the chart to update the quest to a certain point.
|Prev: Engaer's Bounty||Up: Fighters Guild Quests||Next: Find New Quest Giver|