|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
 Quick Walkthrough
- Find the Abandoned Shipwreck north of the Sanctus Shrine in the Sheogorad Region.
- In the cabin, you can find the invoice for 40 pillows.
- Return the invoice to Drarayne Thelas in Balmora to be rewarded with an "Extra-Comfy Pillow."
 Detailed Walkthrough
 Drarayne's Pillows
This is one of the more obscure quests in the game which takes a bit of luck, and a good memory to discover. On a Fighters Guild quest to kill some rats in the house of Drarayne Thelas, you may have noticed the unusually large number of pillows she keeps.
 Pillow Shipment
On the other end of the island, far to the north in the Sheogorad Region, you'll find an Abandoned Shipwreck, north of the Sanctus Shrine (far west of Dagon Fel and just north of the Vas stronghold). Inside the cabin you'll find an invoice for 40 pillows addressed to Thelas (bk_pillowinvoice).
While you cannot deliver the pillows, you can give Thelas the invoice and receive an "Extra-Comfy Pillow" as a reward (talk to her about a 'Pillow Shipment' when you have the invoice). The pillow merely changes the message you receive when you wake from sleep to "Your sleep is very restful on your Extra-Comfy Pillow".
- There are no journal entries for this quest, thus it does not have a proper quest ID.
- You'll only be able to get the pillow shipment topic from Drarayne if you have the invoice with you and have told Drarayne what you did for the Exterminator quest but not told Eydis yet. Since the shipwreck is near a location visited on another Fighters Guild quest, and people are more likely to start in Balmora than Ald'ruhn (where the other quest starts), this bug will likely affect the majority of players.
- This bug is fixed by the Morrowind Patch Project.
- You can fix the problem in-game without using the Construction Set, just by opening the console and typing:
addTopic "pillow shipment"