|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Tholer Saryoni (tholer saryoni)|
|Home City||Vivec, Temple Canton|
|Faction(s)||Tribunal Temple (Patriarch)|
Tholer Saryoni, a Dunmer priest, is the Patriarch and Archcanon of the Tribunal Temple, as well as the Chancellor of Vivec. He can be found in his office in the High Fane of Vivec's Temple Canton. The office is locked from both sides, and the front door is in plain sight of an Ordinator guard. The rear entrance from the Hall of Wisdom is unguarded, but beware that it will lock behind you, so if you visit Saryoni early on in the game and he doesn't give you the key, you'll need to find a way to avoid being spotted picking the lock to exit. Saryoni provides the final quests for the Temple, as well as arranging for you to contact Vivec himself near the end of the Main Quest.
Saryoni is the author of Saryoni's Sermons, copies of which can be found in many locations around Vvardenfell. The original manuscript is in the care of Llirala Sendas, in her shack at the Sanctus Shrine in the Sheogorad Region. This book has the distinction of being the most valuable in the game (50,000 gold).
 Related Quests
- Hortator and Nerevarine: Make the arrangements to meet the god Vivec and receive the plan to defeat Dagoth Ur.
- Control the Ordinators: Talk with Archcanon Saryoni on how to control the Ordinators.
Tholer is the quest-giver for the following quests:
- Malacath of the House of Troubles: Start the Pilgrimages of the Four Corners by visiting the Statue of Malacath.
- Mehrunes Dagon of the House of Troubles: Renew the pact with Mehrunes Dagon by visiting his shrine.
- Molag Bal of the House of Troubles: Renew the pact with Molag Bal by visiting his shrine.
- Sheogorath of the House of Troubles: Visit the Statue of Sheogorath to finish the Pilgrimages of the Four Corners.
- Ebony Mail: Retrieve this artifact from the shrine at the top of Mount Assarnibibi.