|This place page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|• People • Travel • Maps • Notes • Quests • Homes • Services •|
The Temple Canton is considered the holiest place in all of Vvardenfell by the Dunmer. It is not only the headquarters of the Tribunal Temple, but it is the home of the man-god Vivec. This canton is the place where you must go in order to get back into the Temple (should you be expelled). It is also the most heavily guarded place in Vvardenfell (excluding the Imperial Legion forts). So if you have accidentally annoyed the Ordinators, it is not advised that you visit here until the Main Quest tells you to. The Hall of Wisdom and the Hall of Justice contain the executive, administrative, judicial and martial operations of the Tribunal Temple.
 Library of Vivec
In the Office of the Watch you'll find two ranking Ordinators, Tarer Braryn and Elam Andas, who have some jobs for you. A hidden trap door (locked 50 pts. and trapped) leads to the Secret Library of Vivec, which has many interesting books, among them are Progress of Truth and the Galur Rithari's Papers.
The Hall of Wisdom is where many Temple staff have their sleeping quarters and their offices.
 Hall Underworks
At the base of the canton lies a typical underworks, inhabited by rats and slaughterfish. It can be accessed through the Halls of Justice or Wisdom, or through underwater grates to the northwest, northeast and southeast of the canton.
Tholer Saryoni is the Patriarch and Archcanon of the Tribunal Temple, located in his offices behind a locked door. Endryn Llethan is a Quest giver for the Temple as well. There are a great number of Shrines giving blessings to the faithful.
The ministry is a hollow moon floating above the Vivec Temple, which functions as a prison for dissidents of the Temple. When you visit it during the Main Quest, Alvela Saram will provide you with a key to get in.
 Notable Figures
 Getting there & around
Two bridges north connect to St. Delyn and St. Olms, respectively. A bridge south leads to the Palace of Vivec. The Gondola on the west side connects to Arena, Hlaalu and Telvanni Cantons.
- Just outside the High Fane, Danso Indules sells cheap Rising Force potions to use for the Shrine of the Moon.
|Danso Indules||Spell Merchant; Merchant for Potions/Ingredients||Outside|
|Dileno Lloran||Spellmaker; Spell Merchant; Merchant||High Fane|
|Endryn Llethan||Trains Acrobatics; Hand-to-Hand; Sneak||High Fane|
|Eris Telas||Alchemist||High Fane|
|Llandris Thirandus||Enchanter, Merchant||High Fane|
|Talsi Uvayn||Transport||See map|
 Related Quests
- Vivec Informants: Speak with three informants in Vivec about the Nerevarine Cult and the Sixth House.
- Mehra Milo and the Lost Prophecies: You must once again find Mehra Milo in Vivec.
- Hortator and Nerevarine: Make the arrangements to meet the god Vivec and receive the plan to defeat Dagoth Ur.
- Control the Ordinators: Talk with Archcanon Saryoni on how to control the Ordinators.
- Suryn Athones' Slanders: Kill an Ordinator in Vivec who is spreading lies about the Legion.
- Galur Rithari's Papers: Find a very rare book by Galur Rithari about vampirism cause and cure.
- Land Deed: Save a woman's home by robbing the Vivec Library.
- The Dwemer Goblet: Give a fancy goblet to a poor priest.
- Pilgrimages of the Seven Graces: Your first task is to visit seven shrines throughout the island.
- Expelled from the Temple: What to do if you are expelled from the Temple.
- Disease Carrier: Convince a pilgrim in Vivec who has Corprus to leave the city.
- Silent Pilgrimage: Take a vow of silence to perform a pilgrimage to the Sanctus Shrine, west of Dagon Fel.
- Shoes of St. Rilms: Recover these precious artifacts of the Temple in the depths of Ald Sotha.
- Foul Cult Beneath St. Delyn Canton: Eliminate this foul cult operating somewhere in St. Delyn canton of Vivec.
- Malacath of the House of Troubles: Start the Pilgrimages of the Four Corners by visiting the Statue of Malacath.
- Mehrunes Dagon of the House of Troubles: Renew the pact with Mehrunes Dagon by visiting his shrine.
- Molag Bal of the House of Troubles: Renew the pact with Molag Bal by visiting his shrine.
- Sheogorath of the House of Troubles: Visit the Statue of Sheogorath to finish the Pilgrimages of the Four Corners.
- Ebony Mail: Retrieve this artifact from the shrine at the top of Mount Assarnibibi.
- A Cure for Vampirism: Find the elusive cure to the dreaded disease.
- A Rash of Insults: Cure Tarer Braryn who was cursed by Arch-mage Trebonius Artorius.
- Mysterious Killings in Vivec: Solve the mystery of seven recent murders in Vivec.
|Adrusu Rothrano||Dunmer||Pilgrim||Tribunal Temple (Adept)||13||114||106||90||30||Canon Offices|
|Alvela Saram||Dunmer||Crusader||Tribunal Temple (Diviner)||19||170||120||0||30||Outside [3,-13]|
|Aroa Nethalen||Dunmer||Ordinator||Tribunal Temple (Curate)||18||169||118||100||30||Justice Offices|
|Balver Sarethan||Dunmer||Pilgrim||Tribunal Temple (Novice)||7||82||94||0||30||Library of Vivec|
|Berel Sala||Dunmer||Ordinator||Tribunal Temple (Disciple)||26||216||136||100||30||Justice Offices|
|Brerayne Raloran||Dunmer||Pilgrim||Tribunal Temple (Adept)||15||127||110||90||30||Hall of Justice Secret Library|
|Danso Indules||Dunmer||Healer Service||Tribunal Temple (Adept)||13||82||106||0||30||Outside [4,-13]||Spell Merchant; Merchant|
|Delmene Helas||Dunmer||Pilgrim||Tribunal Temple (Layman)||4||58||86||90||30||Hall of Wisdom|
|Dileno Lloran||Dunmer||Priest Service||Tribunal Temple (Disciple)||20||114||134||100||30||High Fane||Spellmaker; Spell Merchant; Merchant|
|Elam Andas||Dunmer||Crusader||Tribunal Temple (Curate)||17||161||116||0||30||Office of the Watch|
|Endryn Llethan||Dunmer||Monk Service||Tribunal Temple (Master)||19||136||108||100||30||High Fane||Trainer|
|Eris Telas||Dunmer||Apothecary Service||Tribunal Temple (Acolyte)||14||94||170||100||30||High Fane||Merchant|
|Felmena Falavel||Dunmer||Ordinator||Tribunal Temple (Acolyte)||13||127||106||100||30||Justice Offices|
|Garyne Uvenim||Dunmer||Pilgrim||Tribunal Temple (Novice)||9||89||98||90||30||Canon Quarters|
|Llandris Thirandus||Dunmer||Enchanter Service||Tribunal Temple (Initiate)||12||86||160||100||30||High Fane||Enchanter; Merchant|
|Mehra Milo||Dunmer||Priest||Tribunal Temple (Initiate)||9||68||102||0||30||Library of Vivec|
|Melvure Rindu||Dunmer||Witchhunter||Tribunal Temple (Acolyte)||13||114||184||90||30||Hall of Justice|
|Midar Aravel||Dunmer||Noble||5||63||92||90||30||Hall of Wisdom|
|Nalmila Thelas||Dunmer||Crusader||Tribunal Temple (Initiate)||11||113||102||100||30||Ordinator Barracks|
|Nalosi Alari||Dunmer||Ordinator||19||175||120||0||30||Outside [4,-12]||Unlike most Ordinators, he is not a member of the Temple, and therefore is more likely to be friendly with early characters.|
|Nedeni Tenim||Dunmer||Witchhunter||Tribunal Temple (Initiate)||11||74||164||100||30||Ordinator Barracks|
|Nervana Verelas||Dunmer||Crusader||Tribunal Temple (Initiate)||11||113||102||100||30||Ordinator Barracks|
|Nevil Malvayn||Dunmer||Pilgrim||Tribunal Temple (Acolyte)||13||119||106||90||30||Canon Quarters|
|Radene Hlaalu||Dunmer||Ordinator Guard||Tribunal Temple (Adept)||15||142||110||100||30||Ordinator Barracks|
|Suryn Athones||Dunmer||Ordinator||Tribunal Temple (Curate)||17||161||116||100||30||Justice Offices|
|Talsi Uvayn||Dunmer||Gondolier||4||54||86||0||30||Outside [3,-13]||Transport|
|Tarer Braryn||Dunmer||Crusader||Tribunal Temple (Curate)||17||161||116||0||30||Office of the Watch|
|Tholer Saryoni||Dunmer||Priest||Tribunal Temple (Patriarch)||26||145||150||90||30||High Fane|
|Velms Sadryon||Dunmer||Savant||Tribunal Temple (Novice)||7||70||122||0||30||Library of Vivec|