Morrowind:Weakness to Element
|Weakness to Element|
(Click on any item for details)
Weakness to <Element> M% for D seconds
These effects increase the damage dealt by the four elemental damage effects, Fire Damage, Frost Damage, Poison, and Shock Damage. M is the percentage of resistance reduction. At 100% the target will receive double damage.
- If the target is naturally immune to an element, 100% weakness will eliminate that immunity. This can be a good way to make any element more universally useful. Higher magnitudes will still be necessary to amplify base damage though.
- When weakness is used in conjunction with an effect that does damage over several seconds, the weakness only needs a duration of 1 to allow the damage to take effect.
 Related Effects
- Weakness to Magicka, Weakness to Normal Weapons
- Fire Damage, Frost Damage, Poison, Shock Damage
- Resist Element, Resist Magicka
 Alchemy Ingredients
The following ingredients have a Weakness to Element effect:
- Weakness to Fire
- Weakness to Poison
* This a first-effect ingredient, so just eating it raw will give you a small dose of the effect. Since it is the only ingredient with this effect, this is the only way to be affected by it.