The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
| Artifact: Wraithguard (wraithguard / wraithguard_jury_rig)
|Type||Right Gauntlet (Left for jury_rig)|
|Rating||80 (266 Max)||Health||400|
(10,000 for jury_rig)
The right gauntlet is given to you by Vivec during the Main Quest. Alternatively, you can kill Vivec and have the glove activated by Yagrum Bagarn. See the Hortator and Nerevarine quest for more information.
- The second ID is the one you get for killing Vivec. This version is left-handed, and has the appearance of a Daedric Left Gauntlet when worn, but can inflict a savage wound, depending on your version of the game.
- * After receiving Vivec's Wraithguard, you can kill him and have the Dwemer Artifact turned into a second one, allowing you to have two.
- This bug is fixed by the Morrowind Patch Project.
- You can complete the main quest line without Wraithguard — it is just more difficult, since you will lose health continuously (50-125 damage/sec with 0% Resist Magicka) while using Keening or Sunder.
- The resistance to blight disease is only significant if Wraithguard is obtained from killing Vivec. At the point in the Main Quest when you are given Wraithguard, you already have 100% resistance.