Morrowind:Writ for Baladas Demnevanni
|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
 Quick Walkthrough
- Talk to any of the Morag Tong Masters at the guildhalls for a new writ.
- Go to Gnisis to execute Baladas Demnevanni.
- Find Baladas in Arvs-Drelen and kill him.
- Return to any of the Masters to complete the quest.
 Detailed Walkthrough
Once Dagoth Ur is dead, you've been named Grandmaster of the Guild and have completed the Mathyn Bemis, Navil/Ranes Ienith, and Brilnosu Llarys writs, return to any of the Masters to receive the writ for Baladas Demnevanni.
 Baladas Demnevanni
Return to any quest giver once he is dead for a 5,000 gold reward.
- According to the dialogue information in the editor, the dialogue topic entry that gives you the writ is in the incorrect order, resulting in you always receiving the We have no Writs of execution at this time, Grandmaster response. Fortunately you can still perform the quests by either killing the target without the writ or by asking the Morag Tong quest giver directly about the person.
- This bug is fixed by the Morrowind Patch Project.
- Killing Baladas will prevent certain quest paths in House Telvanni.
- If you have already killed Baladas, the disposition adjustment is reduced from +15 to +5.
 Quest Stages
These Codes can be used along with the
Journal Console Command and Quest ID given within the chart to update the quest to a certain point.