Which Scroll?
hey i used to have morrowind for xbox and i found a scroll that is a scroll of jumping, aughthough i cant remember the name of it it made you jump to top of game world but had no levitation or slowfall to it so it is basicly a death scroll unless you land on the top of some mountines but i also remember it is obtained near starting town — Unsigned comment by 184.108.40.206 (talk) on 27 November 2009
- It's the Scroll Of Icarian Flight.Volthawk 22:14, 27 November 2009 (UTC)
 Woe upon you?
- Developer laziness? The text on the scroll doesn't affect anything and the devs probably hadn't anticipated a site as nerdy as this one. –rpeh •T•C•E• 07:27, 9 January 2010 (UTC)
How was the Morrowind text translated? Is there a page on this site that describes the Morrowind alphabet? If yes, it might be nice if there were an explanatory note on this page that linked to that one. Rossj81 04:06, 20 February 2010 (UTC)
 Xayah and Yahkem
Is there a reason why they are used in the images of the scrolls? The in-game versions do not include them. Ongoingwhy 05:28, 12 September 2011 (UTC)
- Occurences of Xayah and Yahkem that I spotted have been removed. Ongoingwhy 16:38, 12 September 2011 (UTC)
 Formatting of the Daedric text
Would it be possible to follow the formatting style of the scrolls in Morrowind? The current style in UESP makes them difficult to read since it's hard to tell where a word begins or ends. Ongoingwhy 08:27, 12 September 2011 (UTC)
- I am not asking for someone else to do it, but for permission to do this. Ongoingwhy 08:47, 12 September 2011 (UTC)
- I have completed what I had set out to do. Ongoingwhy 16:38, 12 September 2011 (UTC)