Quick Walkthrough
- When you reach a 70 Alchemy skill, speak with Ardaline at the Bravil Mages Guild or Brotch Calus in Bruma to learn who can teach you more.
- Speak with Sinderion in Skingrad to learn what he requires to train you further.
- Retrieve two special bottles of wine and he will agree to train you.
 Detailed Walkthrough
 The Recommendation
Once you have an Alchemy skill of 70 head to the Bravil Mages Guild to speak with Ardaline or to Bruma to speak with Brotch Calus to learn who can instruct you more in Alchemy. You will be told that Sinderion, an Altmer alchemist in Skingrad, is the one you are looking for. He can be found in the basement of The West Weald Inn.
 Gathering the Items
After speaking with Sinderion, he will tell you that he will only accept you for training once you bring him two bottles of wine: Tamika Vintage 399 and Surilie Brothers Vintage 399. Both can be randomly found in any container that stocks upper class drinks, and he will accept stolen wine.
Places where you are guaranteed to find both wines are:
Places where you are guaranteed to find the Surilie only are:
Places where you are guaranteed to find the Tamika only are:
After you bring him one of each wine, Sinderion will agree to train you.
 Journal Entries
- Not all Journal Entries may appear in your journal; which entries appear and which entries do not depends on the manner in which the quest is done.
- Stages are not always in order of progress. This is usually the case with quests that have multiple possible outcomes or quests where certain tasks may be done in random order.
- If an entry is marked as "Finishes Quest" it means the quest disappears from the Active Quest list, but you may still receive new entries for that quest.
- On the PC, it is possible to use the console to advance through the quest by entering
setstage TrainingAlchemy stage, where
stageis the number of the stage you wish to complete. It is not possible to un-complete (i.e. go back) quest stages. See SetStage for more information.