Oblivion:Broken Promises Cave
|# of Zones||1|
|1 boss-level Chest 01|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|Southwest of Chorrol, west-northwest of Wendir|
- The exterior is located at coordinates: Tamriel -24, 18
- This location's map marker (M on map) is named Broken Promises Cave (editor name BrokenPromisesCaveMapMarker). The entrance door is N of the marker, 90 feet away.
- A small bandit camp is located right outside the cave, with up to 2 possible Bandit Enemies (each 50% probability melee , 25% archer Bandit, 25% Dog), and 1 bedroll (at b).
- A gate to Oblivion can open just east of the cave. If the gate is open, 1 Daedra can spawn near the cave.
- 2 Wilderness Creatures (Hills variety) are near the entrance
- The following plants can be found near the entrance: 9 Motherwort plants
 Zone 1: Broken Promises Cave
The boss chest in this cave (at B) is very easy to access. It can be reached without exploring most of the cave, and is not protected by nuisance animals only; on your way through the tunnel beware of the Pressure Plate at H, triggering the Swinging Mace at I.
This cave is one of the only caves that has doors to get from one place to another within the same zone. The trapdoor at F (upper level, main cave) connects to the trapdoor at E (tunnel). The trapdoor at C (tunnel) leads to the trapdoor at D (canyon in main cave). It all basically provides an elaborate system for getting out of the canyon (where the rockfalls at G occur) if you should by mistake fall in. Intentionally jumping into the canyon is not recommended because it is a fairly long fall (about 100 points of damage), and there is nothing of interest in the canyon. The tunnel contains one standard loot chest.
- 5-6 Bandit Enemies (each 50% probability melee, 25% archer Bandit, 12% Dog, 12% Nuisance Animal)
- 2 archer Bandits
- 1 melee Bandit
- 5 Nuisance Animals
- 2 Rats
- 1 boss-level Chest 01 (Bandit variety) at location B on map
- 2 Chests 01
- 4 Chests 02
- 2 Chests 03
- The following ingredients will always be found: 1 Bread Loaf and 1 Cheese Wedge
- The following plants will always be found: 32 Cairn Bolete plants and 18 Wisp Stalk plants
- 2 Cave In traps at locations G on map
- 1 Pressure Plate trigger at H, which releases the Swinging Mace trap at I.
Doors and Gates:
- There is one door in/out of this zone, and four doors within the zone.
- 1 door (at Out) leads outside
- 4 doors (at C, D, E, and F) interconnect the main cave, tunnel, and canyon sections of the cave.
- 1 bedroll at location b on map