Oblivion:Emetic Russula Cap
The ingredient Emetic Russula Cap comes from the plant "Emetic Russula", which is a mushroom that grows primarily in the West Weald region.
Emetic Russula Cap has identical effects to Cinnabar Polypore Red Cap and comparable rarity, but it is marginally more expensive. Unlike Cinnabar Polypore Red Cap, Emetic Russula can be duplicated in the Arch Mage's Enchanted Chest. Summer Bolete Cap shares the same effects and is much more common.
12 guaranteed samples can be found. The places with the highest numbers of samples are:
- 3 samples are at The Main Ingredient in the Market District
- 3 samples are in Ganredhel's House in Cheydinhal
- 2 samples are at Magrum gra-Orum's House in Cheydinhal
It can also be found randomly in the inventories of alchemy vendors and in some loot chests.
The places with the highest concentrations of Emetic Russula Cap are:
- 11 plants are in exterior cell (29, 9) Hestra Rune Stone , near a
- 8 plants are in the Arcane University gardens
- 4 plants are in exterior cell (5, -7)
- 4 plants are in exterior cell (-31, -1)
- 4 plants are in exterior cell (-1, 31) Sidri-Ashak Rune Stone , near a
- 4 plants are in exterior cell (-20, 1)
- 4 plants are in exterior cell (-9, -2)