Oblivion:Expelled from the Fighters Guild
You can be kicked out of the Fighters Guild for stealing from other guild members, assaulting another member of the guild (including your horse(s)), or killing a fellow guild member. If this happens, no Fighters Guild members will talk to you.
 Guild Reentry Requirements
|First Time||20 Bear Pelts|
|Second Time||20 Minotaur Horns|
|Third Time||Permanent Expulsion|
To rejoin the Fighters Guild talk to Guildmaster Vilena Donton in Chorrol. She'll give you a good scolding and demand twenty bear pelts from you. Black bears appear randomly starting at level 9 in most places or level 7 along roads. Many general merchants also have an infinite supply of bear pelts and therefore make for easy sources; as soon as you buy the five bear pelts in their inventory, five more will appear. Once you present the pelts to Vilena, you'll regain your former rank and disposition with all guild members.
In order to get back into the guild a second time, you'll need twenty Minotaur Horns. Minotaur Horns are somewhat harder to find or buy. You can get them by killing Minotaurs in the wild beginning at level 12 as bosses or 14 as general enemies. You can fight them in the Arena after becoming the Grand Champion at levels 12-14 and all levels above 18. You can also buy one Minotaur Horn at The Main Ingredient in the Imperial City Market District.
If you are caught committing a crime against the guild a third time, you are permanently expelled, unless you are the Guildmaster, in which case you just receive a normal bounty for the offenses you committed.
- This quest will remain as an active quest through the first two expulsions because it is all in one quest entry instead of being split into two. Although you are back in the Fighters Guild, the active quest never becomes inactive and simply states that you have been re-instated. However if expelled three times, the quest will be moved into Completed Quests.
- In console versions, there is no way to clear this without reloading from a time before you committed your crime against the guild.
- If you don't want this quest cluttering your active quests once you're back in the guild, you can use a console command to move the quest to the completed quests page:
- It is impossible to be expelled if you are the Master of the Fighters Guild.
 Journal Entries
- Not all Journal Entries may appear in your journal; which entries appear and which entries do not depends on the manner in which the quest is done.
- Stages are not always in order of progress. This is usually the case with quests that have multiple possible outcomes or quests where certain tasks may be done in random order.
- If an entry is marked as "Finishes Quest" it means the quest disappears from the Active Quest list, but you may still receive new entries for that quest.
- On the PC, it is possible to use the console to advance through the quest by entering
setstage FG00Expulsion stage, where
stageis the number of the stage you wish to complete. It is not possible to un-complete (i.e. go back) quest stages. See SetStage for more information.