|# of Zones||1|
|# of Welkynd Stones||10|
|# of Varla Stones||0|
(1 boss-level Undead)
|Ring of Destruction
1 boss-level Ayleid Coffer
|Console Location Code(s)|
|West of the Imperial City, on the mainland side of Lake Rumare|
- The exterior contains a difficult-to-find guaranteed magic item: the Ring of Destruction, shown at C on the exterior map (this image shows its exact location).
- The ring is underwater in Lake Rumare. Your best chance of finding the ring is if you immediately rush to location C (which is just off the end of the northern pier of Fanacasecul) and find the ring while it is still at that spot. Swimming across the lake from the Waterfront District is one way to quickly get to the ring without first dealing with the ruin's bandits.
- If you wait until later to find it, it will have rolled away to a random spot on the bottom of the lake. One way to find it is to drop an item of similar weight (such as a pearl or bottle) near the marked point and see where it rolls to. There is also a chance that the ring will fall "under the textures." In this case, moving the cursor around the spot in the picture might reveal the ring's position.
- The exterior is located at coordinates: Tamriel -2, 11
- This location's map marker (M on map) is named Fanacasecul (editor name FanacaseculMapMarker). The entrance door is NNW of the marker, 160 feet away.
- 2 Campsite Bandits (each 50% probability melee Bandit, 25% archer Bandit, 12.5% Bandit Hedge Wizard, 12.5% dog) are near the entrance
- 1 Mud Crab is near the entrance
- 1 Nirnroot is at location N on map
- 1 Ring of Destruction is underwater at C (see notes).
- 1 Ayleid Cask 01 (locked) is near the entrance
- 1 Ayleid Cask 02 (locked) is near the entrance
- Note that you will need to jump down onto a lower platform to reach one of the Ayleid Casks (near to C on the map).
- The following plants can be found near the entrance: 18 Sacred Lotus plants and 18 Water Hyacinth plants
- 1 bedroll is at location b on map
 Zone 1: Fanacasecul
Your main objective in Fanacasecul is to collect the items from the boss chest at B and the ten Welkynd Stones scattered around the dungeon. If the boss chest is your only goal, you can gain quick access to it through door C, and entirely avoid the large eastern room with three minor loot chests, four Welkynd Stones and two enemies. If you want to explore, be careful not to step on the pressure plate in front of gate C (cyan dot on map), which unleashes the boss level undead at A. If you do so, fight the boss, as it is conveniently isolated and will not alert the other inhabitants. The boss chamber contains four additional Welkynd Stones, while the last two are in the room with the pressure plate.
- 1 boss-level Ayleid Coffer (Undead variety; locked) at location B on map
- 4 Ayleid Casks 01 (2 locked)
- 1 Ayleid Cask 02
- 10 Welkynd Stones, all on pedestals (4 in the western room, 2 in the central room on elevated pedestals, and 4 in the eastern room)
Doors and Gates:
- There is one door (at Out) in/out of this zone, leading outside
- 1 Iron Gate at C, opened by stepping on the pressure plate in front of it (cyan dot on map).