The Fighters Guild is one of the main factions that the player can join. Membership provides many benefits to physically inclined characters and also initiates a series of quests.
 General Information/History
The Fighters Guild, present across most of Tamriel, provides a common, and more importantly, public place of training and study for those of the warrior persuasion. The guild is a professional organization chartered by the Emperor to regulate the hiring and training of mercenaries, protect commerce, capture or drive away beasts, and similar security duties. Training, goods, and services are cheaper for members.
The Guild gained greater prominence at the beginning of the Third Era under Uriel I. Guild Stewards are entrusted with receiving and dispensing contracts to Guild members, hearing complaints about the servicing of said contracts, promotions, and determining the eligibility for re-admittance into the Guild of former members who had stolen from or assaulted other members.
Although there are Fighters Guild halls in every city (except Kvatch and the Imperial City), you can only sign up in three cities: Anvil (talk to Azzan); Cheydinhal (talk to Burz gro-Khash); or Chorrol (talk to Vilena Donton). If you are following the Main Quest, Chorrol is the most convenient place to sign up (Weynon Priory - Deliver the Amulet's destination - is just outside of Chorrol). Otherwise, one of the other two cities may be a better choice, since you will immediately be able to ask for assignments in either.
It is a good idea to join the Fighters Guild early in the game if you plan to play as an evil character, because they do not allow characters with an Infamy score of 100 or greater to join, unless you also have 100 or more Fame.
- Once you are a member, almost any item in the various Fighters Guild branches throughout Cyrodiil are yours for the taking - without penalty.
- Many Fighters Guild trainers only offer their services to members. Therefore, if you are planning to receive advanced training in Blade and basic training in Hand to Hand, Heavy Armor or Block you have to join. Fighters Guild merchants also only sell goods to members.
- Once you obtain Master rank you get a monthly salary. It is deposited in the Guildmaster's Chest, which can be found directly behind the desk on the top floor of the Chorrol Fighters Guild. You will receive all kinds of gold, weapons and armor in this salary. You also get to decide the overall strategy of the Fighters Guild. Focusing on recruitment brings in more items, while focusing on contracts earns you more gold. Opting for the 50/50 solution gives you a nice balance of both gold and items.
- It is not possible to join the Fighter's Guild if you have a bounty.
- If you commit a crime against another member of the guild, you will be Expelled from the Fighters Guild, and will have to complete a miniquest to get back in to the guild. If you get kicked out three times, you can never rejoin the Fighters Guild.
 Guild Halls
Each major city, except for Kvatch and the Imperial City, hosts a branch of the Fighters Guild in its own Guild Hall.
 Burz gro-Khash's Quests - Cheydinhal
- The Desolate Mine: Deliver a weapons shipment to the Desolate Mine.
- Amelion's Debt: Help Biene Amelion satisfy a debt by retrieving an heirloom.
- The Fugitives: Find and kill some fugitives that have been causing trouble near Bravil.
- The Noble's Daughter: Find Lord Rugdumph gro-Shurgak's missing daughter.
- Mystery at Harlun's Watch: Investigate the disappearance of some locals from Harlun's Watch.
 Azzan's Quests - Anvil
- A Rat Problem: Azzan in Anvil wants you to see Arvena Thelas regarding a rat problem in her basement.
- The Unfortunate Shopkeeper: Stop some thieves from robbing a local shopkeeper.
- Den of Thieves: A gang of Bosmer thieves has been causing some problems around Anvil.
- The Wandering Scholar: Elante of Alinor wishes to study a Daedric shrine and needs protection.
- The Stone of St. Alessia: The Stone of St. Alessia has been stolen from the Chapel of Talos in Bruma.
 Modryn Oreyn's Quests - Chorrol
- Unfinished Business: Travel to Skingrad to find out why Maglir has defaulted on a contract.
- Drunk and Disorderly: Find out why several of your guildmates are causing trouble in Leyawiin.
- The Master's Son: The Fighters Guild has been hired to find Galtus Previa, and Viranus Donton needs a confidence boost.
- More Unfinished Business: Find out why a guild member has defaulted on yet another contract in Bravil.
- Azani Blackheart: Help Modryn prove that the Blackwood Company lied about completing a contract to kill Azani Blackheart.
- Trolls of Forsaken Mine: Viranus Donton and some Fighters Guild members were sent to eliminate trolls at Forsaken Mine, and now you must find them.
- Information Gathering: Bring Ajum-Kajin - a high-ranking Blackwood Company member - back to Modryn and "persuade" him to talk.
- Infiltration: Deceive your way into the Blackwood Company and discover why they are so powerful... or so crazy.
- The Hist: Return to Blackwood Company headquarters to destroy the source of their power and anyone that stands in your way.
 Other Quests
- Expelled from the Fighters Guild: Regain your place amongst the elite fighters of Cyrodiil.
 Quest Rewards
Most Fighters Guild quests provide the exact same reward: a leveled amount of gold and a one point increase in Fame. The standard gold reward is shown in the following table.
- This is a list of all registered Fighters Guild members in Cyrodiil.*
* In addition to these members, there is an un-named Fighters Guild Porter in every guild hall.
** These three are not actually found in Cheydinhal, but in the Desolate Mine near it. See the quest for more information. (They are also sometimes seen in the cities after the quest is completed or when you are arrested.)
- An achievement will be unlocked each time you advance in rank.